Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday


Click the button to head over to Taylor's blog & link up!!

Top 2 Things You Want To Purchase...

((ONE)) I would love a pair of cowboy boots, real ones, like Lucchese. I wish I could have them for the Brad Paisley concert im going to in August. If only they weren't $350!


((TWO)) A new car is DEF a want. My car is old with many miles but she is still chugging along. If I were to get a new car it would be a small SUV, like a Ford Escape. I am done with small 2-door cars! I mean...if I ever had to take Saiga (the bf and I's rather large pup) I wouldn't be able to! My boyfriend hasn't ever even been in my car...my Dad barely fits in my car. It's annoying actually.

**Side note** I have no clue what to pack for my Carnival Eastern Carribean cruise...besides the basics of course (bathing suits, light clothing, sandals, sneakers, dresses, toiletries) Anyone suggest other things?? Thanks in advance!

Have a splendid Tuesday!

12 comments:

chloƫ. said...

don't forget your camera!!!! haha.

and I think I would like a pair of cowboy boots too...they would look might cute with a jean skirt and a sweater! :]

Brooke D said...

cowboy boots and a car are good choices!! You are so cute!! I think you will mainly just need a bathing suit, cover up, and a smile!! You are going to have so much fun!!!

Sarah Ann said...

goodness... I'd love a new car, too :)

Caroline said...

A new car would be nice! Love those boots! Don't forget to pack sunscreen and your camera! Can't wait to see pictures! :)

Chelsea said...

We went on an eastern Caribbean cruise this past October (St. Thomas, Nassau, Grand Turk & San Juan), it was H.O.T. Casual clothes & swimsuits!

As far as what else to bring - we smuggled booze on in the big Listerine bottles (original mouth wash is the color of rum/whiskey, clear = vodka/white rum!)

Bring things to decorate your door if you want to participate in the contest (it's fun!)

Hmm, I'm trying to think if there was anything else - maybe a small extension cord/multiplug type of thing because we only had 2 plugs in our room, that way we could plug in our cameras & ipods

PS - we were on the Carnival Liberty! What ship are you sailing?

Ms. Emmy N said...

Cute boots! And I am with you on the new car - but I want one I definitely can not afford, dang expensive taste! :(

And sounds like you have got everything you need for the cruise, just don't forget the sun glasses and sunscreen, that Caribbean sun is intense!!

Anonymous said...

I was the same way with my car!! I had a clunky old 2-door and wanted an Escape. I actually purchased and love my Honda CRV!! :)

Unknown said...

I have four pairs of cowboy boots :) Just make sure they're comfy ones!!

I have a Mercury Mariner, which is very similar to an Escape - and I love it!

Happy Tuesday!

Unknown said...

Love the boots! Have fun on the cruise.

Jasmine Iris said...

i love cowboy boots! they are so cute with dresses :]


anddd i am having a giveaway at my blog! please check it out! :D

xoxo

Manda said...

Ahhh.... LOVE those boots.

Was just on a cruise in January... and in all honesty you won't need much more then what you mentioned.

D said...

Cute blog! I am your newest follower :) Have fun on your cruise and stop by my blog when you get a chance www.simlymedb.com.