Friday, July 9, 2010

Polyvore Friday

Halleluja it's FRIDAY!

Anyone else think this work week went by ridiculously slow? I have had a great week outside of work though, so I can't really complain tooo much.

While I was looking for a fun Friday picture to post I found this... another Polyvore I am in love with! So I have decided to share my favorite Polyvore outfits on Fridays. I love this site, don't you?!


(via)


(via)

Where my Prayer Warriors at??

I have a huge prayer request. My best friend has had a really rough pregnancy. She was in the hospital last night because she was having really bad contractions and it's been going on for a couple of months now. She has also had an IV box thing(idk what it's called) attached to her for the entire pregnancy. She is 6 1/2-7 months pregnant.
Please keep her and baby Kylee in your prayers!

Have a wonderful Friday and a fantabulous weekend, friends!!!

9 comments:

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

YES! even though it was a 4 day work week, it was too slow. even this morning seems reidculously slow. oh well PTL it's friday.

love this collection of outfits, esp. in love with both shoes/sandals listed. :)

will keep your friend/baby in mind! :)

tgif, ilene

Nancy said...

I love Polyvore! Just wanted to say hello, saw your link from another blog.

Have a great weekend!

Jamie said...

Praying!!!!
Love the outfits. I've never played on polyvore before. I need to. But then, I'd have yet another addiction. ha!
Hope you have a great weekend!!! xoxo

chloƫ. said...

I love that bag in the first picture! Too cute!

And this week went by quickly for me! No work on Monday and I took the afternoon off on Tuesday for the dentist, so Friday came pleasantly quick this week!

...continuing to pray for your friend. I can't even imagine.

Heather said...

I am loving the blush suede sandals in the second pic, along with the circle scarf! Fabulous!

I will keep your friend and baby in my prayers-I can't even imagine what she's going through...the constant worry and pain.

Have a good weekend,
Heather

Brooke D said...

yay for friday!! i'm glad you had a good week. i'm so sorry about your friend's pregnancy... i have a good friend who had the IV stuck to her most of her pregnancy...it's so sad!! praying for your friend!!!!

Unknown said...

polyvore is awesome but i must admit i don't really have the patience to look at everything and pick anything lol.

so sorry to hear about your friend. hope she gets better soon xo

Chelsy said...

will absolutely be praying sister :)

rachel said...

will definitely be praying for your friend!