Friday, July 16, 2010

Polyvore Friday

I am just going to post one Polyvore today! It's been really rainy lately so when I saw this I fell in love!
(via)

Birthday Recap: Thank you for all the birthday love! It was by far the BEST birthday I have ever had. Almost everyone that I love with me at dinner last night. It was great. 25 is seriously going to be a great year, I can feel it. Just a couple more birthday dinners this weekend and then the birthday cruise (present to myself)! 10 more days! Here are some pictures from last night:






(my godson)

**Yesterday I signed up for the Home Ec-Online Sewing Class for beginners!!! I had to jump on this because I have no idea how to sew, which leaves my new sewing machine lonely and dusty. The class is hosted by LA of Freckled Nest and Rachel Denbow of Smile and Wave. If you are interested go sign up!!! Class starts in August.

Have a great weekend friends!!!

15 comments:

Kristin said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful night! Oh, and a cruise! How fun! Got any advice for me? I'm going on my first cruise this winter...

chloƫ. said...

birthdays with loved ones are the best. :] Looks like you had a superb time. Happy Friday!

Heather said...

Yay for dragging your birthday out for the whole month! That's the only way to do it:-) Good luck with the sewing-you'll be addicted!

nicole said...

I love your yellow bag!!

Valerie said...

Super cute! Happy 25th Birthday!

Annie said...

looks like such a fun night! :)
happy belated birthday!!
best of luck with your sewing class! i'd love to learn some day.

Katie said...

Hey Michelle Im a new follower and love your blog so I left you an award on my blog :)
Happy Friday

Courtney @ One Fine Wire said...

So glad you had a great time! PS - LOVE the yellow purse you have, too cute!

Enjoy your weekend as well!

Birthday cruise...outstanding!

Unknown said...

Glad you had fun, you look adorable!!! Have fun sewing chica:-)

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Awesome job on signing up for a sewing class! You'll get the hang of it quick!

Manda said...

Looks like it was a wonderful celebration... 25 will be a fabulous year for ya. Believe it!!!
Mwah!

Unknown said...

Dear Miss Michelle,
First of all, Happy Birthday! Second, I love your blog. I stumbled upon your blog, and I'm glad I did! It's also great to see a woman of God up here in blogosphere who also enjoys crafting/sewing/etc. Have a great weekend!
Lauren

Unknown said...

I ride a very basic roadmaster from Walmart... I haven't been able to ride it because it's been so hot!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Sounds like a great night...and a beautiful blog..Its a very rainy day here so blog hopping is the perfect activity. Hope you will visit me...I have a great giveaway that I am drawing for Sunday.

Brooke D said...

yay!! im soo glad you had such a great birthday!! you look beautiful in all of your photos!!!