Thursday, July 8, 2010

Birthday Wishlist

Well this morning didn't start how I would have liked... I refuse to complain but one of the things makes me realize that every month I am finding out who my true friends are. There aren't many people which makes me sad and angry and hurt. Just a part of life though...

Okay on to awesomeness! My birthday is exactly ONE WEEK from today! My parents don't do gifts anymore but... I wanted to do a wish/dream list anyway!



*I am turning the big 25 so I wish to be a little girl for a day :) I'd love tickets to a theme park! My favorites are Sea World and Universal/Island's of Adventure. I am anxious to go to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, but it's probably best to wait til all the summer tourists leave.

*A puppy!!!

*I did something so out of the ordinary last night...I did yard work! Yep, that's right! Weird. Anyways, I would love some cute girly gardening gloves because I got stabbed on my thumb by a thorny bush. Ouch. I am kind of excited to get some flowers and have gardening ideas but I have to remember it's not my house...it's my boyfriend's bachelor pad, hehe.

*There are a couple of things I have always loved from Tiffany & Co. but I am trying to be less materialistic these days. (sigh)

*Sky Diving!

*A girl can never have too much Vera Bradley or Pandora charms! I am so in love with the new colors that just came out for Vera Bradley...this is my new fav, "Hello Dahlia"!


*I have always wanted to see the Blue Man group!

*I could always use $ for some gear for Trek.

*A day trip to St. Augustine or dinner on the beach. Oh how I miss those days.

*A day at the spa or just a massage. Nothing like getting pampered on your birthday! :)

Are you just as excited as me that it's Thursday?! I am ready for Friday and the weekend!!


Shot out to all my fellow Cancer's; Happy Birthday!

14 comments:

Resisting Perfection said...

Where do you live? I have a feeling it's really close to where we live if those are all the theme parks close to you ;) Great birthday wish list too!

Kristin said...

Woohoo for birthday planning! My birthday isn't for 6 more months (boo), but I AM having fun planning for our anniversary in 2 weeks! Can't wait to hear what you end up doing/getting! Happy Thursday...

Resisting Perfection said...

I live in a town called Plant City. It's between Lakeland and Tampa. Probably about an hour away from you :) I actually went to UCF for a few semesters so I lived over in the Orlando area for a while! Small world :)

Ms. Emmy N said...

Great birthday wish list!! It would be so fun to spend your birthday at a theme park!! And that Vera bag is gorgeous!! Hope 25 is a fantastic birthday!

Courtney said...

what a great list! Hope you get it ALL! ;)

chloƫ. said...

if you go to a theme park, can I come too? And I heart Vera Bradley much! It's all SO CUTE.

And I think my engagement ring will be the one and only thing I'll ever get from Tiffany's, but I'm pretty okay with that! :] Their stuff is beautiful though!

Amanda said...

happy early birthday! 25 is a good age....being mine too! lol. i love your list...well, maybe leave off the sky diving for mine! :)

Brooke D said...

I'm so sorry your day didn't start right BUT I LOVE your positive attitude!!! Woohoo for your birthday month!! I hope you get everything on your wishlist!! :)

Have a great day!!!

Jasmine Iris said...

your birthday is a day before my sisters :]
i LOVE your wish list. pampering on your birthday is the bet :]

xoxo

Sandy a la Mode said...

yayyy for birthdays, you youngin! ;) you know, the liberty of london at target collection has some SUPER cute gardening gloves that i think you'd like!! oh and a puppy, how sweet! i want a pet.. but prob a kitty for myself hehe!!

{eleise} said...

OOO good list! I hope you get something from Tiffanys...it's the best! =)

alyssa said...

I am actually going to Disneyland on my birthday (the 16th) and I am SO excited!!! :)

I recently bought super cute garden gloves at Target (Liberty of London) and they were on sale!!!

B said...

One week! That is going to fly by :) And I looooove vera bradley!

Manda said...

These are great... I hope your birthday is wonderful!!!
And full of some little treats ~ even just a cupcake (or two since calories don't count on your birthday).