Monday, July 26, 2010

Cruising

Hey friends!

I am out this week....Why you ask?




BECAUSE I AM ON A BOAT!

(if you don't get this...youtube "im on a boat")

Cruising...to the Western Caribbean (I had been telling people I was going to the Eastern Caribbean but obviously I didn't read the itinerary right! Oops) with some lovely friends. Biggest birthday present to myself, but something I will thoroughly enjoy! Pray for our safety! Can't wait to share stories and pictures!!!


Be back next week lovahs!!

(in the mean time...check out my lovely blog friends on the left hand sidebar)

14 comments:

Kristin said...

Hope you're having a WONDERFUL time cruisin' into the sunset :-). I can't wait to hear all about it!!!

chloƫ. said...

I hope your trip is AMAZING! <3 Can't wait to see pictures. :]

Valerie said...

Love that song lol...

Have a great time!!

Caroline said...

Have a wonderful time! And I LOOOOVVVEEEE "I'm On a Boat". I'm ridin' a dolphin doin' flips and $&@#!!!

Courtney @ One Fine Wire said...

Have a fantastic time!

Manda said...

LOVE Cruising.... hope you have a fabulous time!

Unknown said...

Awesomeness! Enjoy! :)

Brooke D said...

oh my goodness have SOOOO much fun!!!!!! i'll be thinking about you while i'm working haha!! i'm so sorry i've been MIA!!! miss you!!

alyssa said...

That song will NEVER get old, lol!!! Have a fun and safe trip!!

Sarah Ann said...

have fun, love!

Sandy a la Mode said...

Hope you are having fun cruising sweetie!! (and eating lots of food too)!

rachel said...

have so much fun, michelle! i can't wait to see all of your pictures!

jacqueline said...

Dearest Michelle, you have such an inspiring space here! I really love it. :) Crusing sounds fun! Have a lovely merry happy trip and love to you!

p/s: i found you from our Home EC course. :)

Stephanie said...

OOOH i've been on both eastern/western caribbean cruise before! I hope youre having a loads of fun because I sure did. let me know if you go snorkeling or jet skiing!