Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Oh Wednesday.

Hayyyyy friends!

(random photo to make this post look pretty)

FIRST- Thanks for all the comments on what I need to bring on the cruise!!

SECOND- It's been a freaking crazy week already. I am stressed with work, we are moving into a new building next week so that means I have to have all of my things in the office packed by Friday; and I am stressed with school...as I have so many assignments to finish by this Sunday since I won't have internet access on the cruise (well its possible, I just refuse to pay for it, or bring my macbook pro...too much liability). Because of the stress I apologize for not commenting back to most of you! Please forgive me! xoxo.

I am working a half-day at work today! Yay! I will tell you why tomorrow.

Love you all!!! I should hopefully visit your blogs and leave love later today!

9 comments:

KyAnn said...

Have fun on your cruise! I just found your blog and I became a follower! :) I love your header!
KyAnn
http://bloommagazine.webs.com

Amanda said...

i hope you have a good week michelle!! and have a blast on your cruise!!!!! :)

Caroline said...

Hope your week gets less stressful! Have fun on the cruise!

Brooke D said...

you are so cute!! i am so excited for you... you will be SO happy on sunday once you are done packing and finished with your class assignments.. it will all be worth it!!! ah please take lots and lots of pictures!! so happy for you!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the sunshine picture :)

Can't wait to hear about your half day tomorrow!

Sandy a la Mode said...

the random photo is absolutely perfect!!!! love balloons and the feel of the photo!! soo excited for you that you will be cruising soon!!!

Cole Franke said...

have fun on your vacation. Get lots of rest and let loose and have fun. :)

Janie | We Heart Paper said...

I love your random photo! It makes the post very pretty! And, enjoy your vacation!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

seems like the stress bug has bit a lot of people - but im so glad you are getting a chance to get away. enjoy, relax!

p.s love the yellow balloon photo. so fun! :)