Wednesday, July 7, 2010

In loving memory

"Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch."

There are certain dates that bring tears to my eyes. I can recall where I was, who I was with, what I was doing...EVERYTHING from these dates no matter how many years pass.

July 7th will never be just another day. Today marks a year that a beautiful woman and an amazing friend was taken to be with the Lord. She touched so many lives. She lived her life to the fullest. She cared for so many people.


Melissa- I miss your laugh, your smile, your constant statuses and comments on Facebook. They always made me smile and/or laugh. Our many memories together will never leave my heart.


Please keep Melissa's family & friends in your thoughts & prayers today.

"When peace, like a river, attendeth my way,
When sorrows like sea billows roll;
Whatever my lot, Thou has taught me to say,
It is well, it is well, with my soul."

"They will be his people and God himself will be with them and be their God. He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mounring or crying or pain." Rev. 21:3-4