Monday, July 19, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

Click the button & link up!!!

*ONE* Monday came way too fast! I feel I never had time to really relax. Bleh.

*TWO* I feel like an old woman today. No, im serious. I have a ThermaCare back pad on. I woke up and my back was KILLING me. I was told I will always have lower back pain because my tailbone curves in too far. But lately it's been real bad. I think its the lack of exercise. I use to workout almost every day and now it is just on the weekends. It's just impossible right now to find time after work to do it. So for now I will just suck it up and thoroughly enjoy this heat pad.

*THREE* In exactly one week I will be departing on a cruise ship!!! I am stoked, but there is so much that needs to be done before I leave (school/work), which is leaving me stressed out!

*FOUR* Have you heard??? Anthropologie will have a wedding line come Spring 2011! I adore Anthropologie.

*FIVE* Heat index for today...104 degrees... Ew.

*SIX* If I could I would... eat Yogurtopia & cycle... every.single.day.

*SEVEN* After I get my BA Degree I have decided to go back to school to get an AS in Bakery & Pastry Management. It's my dream to have my cupcakery.
Hoping & praying it will happen.

*EIGHT* Seriously...this ThermaCare pad is AMAZING. It lasts for 8 hours!

Okay time for coffee and breakfast....Have a great Monday!!!

16 comments:

Heather said...

So on a side note-I was thinking about you when I wrote the MAC post because I remembered you work for Clinique!

Thermacare=wonderfulness. I use them too. It's ok to be old sometimes:-) You're a 1/4 or a century now, remember? haha

Cupcakery sounds fabulous! I would drive to FL for some good cupcakes!

Maybe Jason and I should renew our vows soley for the fact that I want a wedding dress from Antro.

Hope you get some rest sometime this week!

Heather

Ashley said...

That's no good about your back!! Don't waste time being stressed, be happy about your cruise!

As for the heat, I'll trade you. It's raining here. Last week it was hailing. Calgary pays no attention to seasons.

The schooling sounds soo fun!! I'll definetly stop by your shop to buy some goodies on the way to hp theme park!!

Happy Monday!

alex alford said...

[one] so jealous about your cruise... i want to go on one so bad- pack me in your suitcase?! :)

[two] heat index is horrible... however, i can totally relate- it is super hot and muggy here too!

[three] a cupcakery would be fabulous- my roommate and i love to look at different fun ways to decorate them... have you ever seen hello cupcake or what's new cupcake? we love those books!

[four] a weddding line!? so glad that you filled me in on that one... i can't wait to check it out! i'm sure it is fabulous!

have a great day!

alex

http://justathought-alextwigg.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Oh, I hope you feel better!

Where will you go to on your cruise? I would love to go an a cruise. Friends have talked about their trip and it sounded like so much fun.

Uh oh, cupcakes, cakes in general ... so yummy! What an amazing idea!

Have a wonderful week,
Kate

Jocelyn said...

cruises and cupcakes...yea!!!! hope you get to feeling better so you can get ready for your fun cruise.

nicole said...

anthro is getting a wedding line? ohmg, adam and i are SO having a wedding do-over...

Brooke D said...

oh my goodness... ah monday did come way too fast!! ah i hope your back feels better... ugh i'm sorry!! you should def go back to school for your AS in bakery and pastries!! sorry this is so quick...i'm trying to catch up on all my reading today! hope you have a great monday!!

BARBIE said...

I am sorry about your back. I hope it feels better soon!

I have always wanted to go on a cruise. I think the fact that I get to eat nonstop is what really excites me about it.

Have a wonderful Monday!

Courtney @ One Fine Wire said...

I have lower back pain too, ALL THE TIME! Ugh, maybe I should get it checked out...

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Somehow Monday always comes way too fast....where do the weeks go? Great blog

I have a new giveaway on my holiday blog, A Baby Changes Everything, with more copies of IN A HEARTBEAT to give away on TUESDAY. Stop by and enter....Have a great week..
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/

Manda said...

I love the fact that you adore cupcakes as much as me.... if you lived closer we could open up a cupcakery together. How fun would that be?
But of course we'd cycle to work and eat nutritional all day so we could indulge in our new creations.

Annie said...

how fun that you want to have your own cupcake place!!
totally jealous you are going on a cruise!!
i hope your back is feeling better soon hun.

Ms. Emmy N said...

Mondays always come way to quickly, I am sorry to hear about your back pain, but at least you have an amazing vacation to look forward too! How fun!!

Dorcas said...

FUN! Cruise! I have never been on one but want to so bad! You have a blast! Sorry about the back pain. I get them too and they are just horrid.

Have a great week and hope you are feeling better

~blessings

Dorcas

Unknown said...

Oh I love the anthro. I have a feeling my wedding dress will be waiting for me there..

Anna @ IHOD said...

oh my goodness....a wedding line??!!! too much. I will swoon I am sure.

I am jealous you get to go on a cruise! HOW EXCITING!!

So sorry you are having back pain! I have that off and on too and it is not fun:( Hope it feels better by next week!