Thursday, July 22, 2010

Quick Post!

Busy Busy day at work. But, man when I start packing I can't stop until it's finished! I have gotten so many rooms packed and ready to go for tomorrow. I am rather impressed. Though...my body is killing me.

Taking a quick breather to share what I did yesterday...

I surprised my dear friend, Amanda, at the airport! She flew in to go spend the weekend with another friend, in Tampa. It's been just about 2 years since I last saw her! How I missed her so!!!!! She was soooo surprised! It was so fun! All three of us then went out to grab some food and do a mini catch up sesh. Made us seriously miss our lives in St. Augustine together...((sigh))

Here is a picture of Amanda and I from my 23rd birthday. (Note: I change my hair just about every 2 months...and this is me when I was 20 pounds overweight.)


**I also won a fabulous giveaway over at Sandy a la Mode! Love her blog!!!**

OKAY! Back to work!! Byeeee.

8 comments:

The Undomestic Mom said...

how fun to surprise your friend at the airport!! and yay for winning a giveaway!

Courtney said...

How sweet and fun! I love surprises. Congrats on winning a giveaway!

Courtney @ One Fine Wire said...

So glad you like the music :) I'm such a country girl, and I'm in love with romantic ballads. I'm so cheesy, but whatever!!

Unknown said...

how fun!

Unknown said...

Hi there! I swear I've came across your blog before, but I found you via Letters from Coco. Love her! Your blog is so cute and fun. I'm definitely following now. :)

Miss Chelsea said...

Cute pic! I love catching up with old friends

Heather said...

You're a great friend...congrats on the win! You're on a winning streak here lately:-)

rachel said...

you're always so beautiful and happy though!

you're a great friend...AND I SAW YOU WON ON SANDY'S BLOG. hahaha, i was like ... wait, double-take. yay!!