Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday


Click the button & link up!!

TOP 2 FAVORITE SUMMER RECIPES

I don't have any specific recipes so I am just going to list some current favorites!
Note: I am not much of a cook but I love learning and trying new dishes!

{ONE} Last night I made Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts. Turned out great!!! Might be a new favorite!


Recipe (I used procuitto instead of bacon)

{TWO} I LOVE this asparagus recipe, courtesy of Today's Letters.


(via Today's Letters)


**Side Note** Any Deadliest Catch fans out there? My boyfriend and I are.

Tonight I will have a box of tissues by my side for 2 hours because tonight's episode is in honor of Captain Phil Harris of the Cornelia Marie. It's his last episode. He was one of my favorite Captain's on the show...minus his sailor cursing mouth.

Have a great Tuesday!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

That chicken looks awesome! Happy Tuesday!

Brooke D said...

yumm your recipes look sooo good!! aw i was never a deadliest catch fan but that finale looks sooo sad!! hope you have a great day!!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Stopping by from Top 2 Tuesdays and I love that chicken recipe it looks great!

My boyfriend and I are HUGE Deadliest Catch fans we actually met Monte Colburn last year and he was so nice we were such dorks. But tonights episode will be super sad.. I'm right there with ya.

Lindsay said...

Looks delicious :) Loving your blog!!

rachel said...

isn't the wedding industry fantastic? i can't get over it...

the chicken looks delicious! and have fun tonight with your bf!

Sandy a la Mode said...

mm that stuffed chicken looks soo delicious! have fun tonite!!

Tales of a young mamma said...

wow that chicken looks amazing

Chelsea said...

I've been avoiding watchign DC ever since I heard Phil passed away... I think I'll just burst out in tears hah.

I'm such a sap, I have watched that show ever since it started but haven't been very steady watching the past few seasons, just episodes here & there