Friday, July 23, 2010

Polyvore Friday

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

A special hello to all my new followers!

It just now sunk in that I will be on a cruise ship come Monday morning! OH EM GEE!
(stress has also sunk in a whole heck of a lot more but I will get it done!)

These polyvores are in honor of cruising!

#117 - Summer 2010Fashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

#117 - Summer 2010

UntitledFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

Untitled

ParadiseFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

Paradise

Don't those pieces make you wanna be on the beach...like RIGHT NOW? Yeah...I feel ya!

**Random Question: Has anyone done the DanActive? Does it work?? I need to seriously boost my immune system so I figured I would give these bad boys a shot! They taste good!

Have an amazing Friday friends!!! And an even better weekend!
I'll be back to post on Monday before I lose contact with the internet world!


14 comments:

chloƫ. said...

Eeep! So excited for you!! :] And I LOVE that red swimsuit!

Heather said...

Ok...I NEED that gold ring in the first, (I'll take a vacay in that hut on the water too). The red bathing suit with the turquoise has me drooling-that's one of my fave color combos! I'm jealous, but totally excited for you and your much-deserved cruise:-)

Nope..haven't tried danactive-sorry!

Caroline said...

I heart Polyvore! I am so excited about your cruise! It's going to be awesome! Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Enjoy your cruise! I just got back from my first and found it totally relaxing and fun :)

Ms. Emmy N said...

Ahhh... so jealous! You will have the best time!! And I am loving the red wicker beach bag!

Unknown said...

Polyvore is AWE-SOME! I hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise and take pictures! Have a happy Friday yourself! :)

Amanda said...

YAY for you! i'm so excited for you and your cruise!! haha! :)

Anna @ IHOD said...

These are amazing. Don't you love polyvore?!!

Never tried DanActive, but I do take Collustrum Vitamin which is incredible for the immune system!
Happy weekend!
Anna

Sandy a la Mode said...

awwww so jealous that you get to go cruising next week! have soo much fun sweetie, you totally deserve it!!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

how cute are you! I love those photos I'd love to jump right into them and that red suit is soooo cute! I'm your newest follower!

Ashley said...

Have an awesome trip!! You deserve a break ! :)

Kirsty Girl said...

Have a lovely trip! And happy Saturday! Hehe

Lynzy said...

Your blog is so darn cute! Hope you have an amazing vacation! I am now a new follower, follow me?

xo Lynzy
http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com

carissa said...

have so much fun!!! i'm super excited for you! it's so funny that you ask about danactive... i just bought some and i agree, they taste so good! but, i'm sick now!!! how crazy!?! i haven't been sick in months and i've been drinking those for a week... so maybe they don't work all that well. ha!