Monday, October 25, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

Hey friends!!! I am back from LA!! Had a great time! Recaps will come later this week, right now I have much catching up to do so bear with me! xoxo

One- This song is my new favorite. It is pretty much exactly how I feel, for those who have been following me for a while, you understand what I mean.



Two- I got to see THREE celebrities while in LA!! I had hoped for one and then all of a sudden THREE! So awesome!!

Three- I did something very random on my trip to LA. I will post on that later. For those who follow me on Twitter...you know what I am talking about!

Four- Can you believe Halloween is this weekend?! The holidays are creeping up on me. Usually I am so prepared and have my Christmas shopping list all made out. I am so far behind! Hoping to go get a pumpkin to carve today or tomorrow. But again, so much to catch up on!

Five- My plane rides TO LA were the best travel experiences ever! On one, the two gentlemen besides me, we considered ourselves the party row. No, seriously... we had a party. Even the flight attendants were hanging with us.

Six- Have you entered my giveaway?
Winner will be announced Wednesday, Oct. 27!

20 comments:

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

can't wait to hear more about your trip to LA. i want to see more pics!!!

holidays have been creeping up and faster and faster the older i get i feel like. as a kid, these holidays took forever to get here - now, im like "it's what...?! so soon?!"

happy monday, girl!

Caroline said...

Can't wait to see pics of LA!!!

Rebekah said...

Sounds like you had a great time! I can't wait to read all about it!

Amanda said...

glad you had fun in LA!!! can't wait to see pics! i'm so excited for christmas! i still want to enjoy the last bit of fall though. :) have a great day michelle!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great trip. Can't wait to hear about it!

Venessa said...

Sounds amazing! Can not wait to hear all about it!

Jasmine Iris said...

can't wait to see your spur of the moment ;]
i know halloween has creeped up! i haven't even finished my costumes yet haha.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

I love that song!

Heather said...

I want to know what celebrities you saw! How exciting! I guess I'll wait for pics:-)

Monica said...

LOVE that song
and holy crap, i didn't realize halloween was THIS weekend, eep!

Morgan Paige said...

cant wait to hear all about the trip!!!

chloƫ. said...

Excited for the pics! And yes, I've been keeping up with you on Twitter so I know all about your randomness. :]

PS. I just noticed there are *116* entries for your giveaway!! BOO. :( I mean...yay for you, but BOO for me, I'm never gonna win. *tear*

Chrissi said...

great song!! what celebrities did you see??

Jenni@Story of My Life said...

Can't wait to hear more about your trip!! I'll be tuning back in to find out which celebrities you saw!! :)

shawni marie said...

i wanna see pictures babe!! <3333

Rachel said...

who did you see? who did you see? can't wait to hear!any clues?

Blair McLeod said...

three? i only heard about nick cannon -- who were the other two?

rachel said...

michelle - you are so awesome. i'm glad you had such a great time in LA. i can't wait to hear more about it! <3

Smiling is Good for Your Teeth said...

fun plane rides definitely are a MUST no matter where you are going! I wish I was in that party row! I will start one on the next flight I am on in your honor :-)

Sandy a la Mode said...

hey friend!! glad you had such a fun time in LA!!! i did too hehe!! but i didn't see any celebrities, soo jealous of you!!! and i need to join in on miscellany monday again soon, it's been awhile, boo!!