Tuesday, October 19, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge -Day 9

Day 9: Pictures of friends

A couple of years ago I would have had many pictures to post on this prompt...but when moving back home I have come to realize who my true friends are... it's been tough on me as I greatly value friendships.


This is my bfness...Danielle. My life long best friend. We have been bffs since 2nd grade. We have been through so much together. She is an amazing mother. Love her!


This is Jenny. We are high school friends who lost touch for many years and we both moved back to our hometowns around the same time. We have both been there for each other, which means the world to me. She is such a great friend and she too is a great mother.

(have you begun to notice how different my hair is in most pictures? yeah....you see i have this problem of changing my hair every 2-3 months. i get bored with it!)

5 comments:

Natalie said...

i HAVE notice that about your hair : )
I so wish I could do that. You look great with any hair color and I've always wished I could do that. I guess some people just have faces that go with any color?? I don't know! I know I could not pull off blonde though!

Unknown said...

Love these pictures and you all look so happy! As for the hair...at least you can pull off several looks! A lot of people can...so since you can, go for it! :)

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

you look cute with both hair colors! I wish I was that way!

BARBIE said...

It's such a blessing to have beautiful friendships! You are all gorgeous!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

I love the dark hair on you. I wish I would change mine more often.

I totally know what you mean about this post I found myself thinking no to alot of girls that I used to consider good friends.