Monday, October 18, 2010

Miscellany Monday

So what a Monday it's ALREADY been.

If I talk to you today via Twitter and I don't make sense, please forgive me.
I am so out of it today. I wish I could have stayed in bed!
Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

Uno-
I have much catching up to do on the 30 Day Blog Challenge. I don't blog on the wknds and I forgot to blog Friday's post. Oh man... hopefully I will remember once I get home tonight.

Dos-
I leave for LA in 3 days!!! Excited is an understatement people.

Tres-
Spent 7 hours in the car driving on Saturday. Went 400+ miles to see my dear friend Jessica...my "big sis". Sooo happy to see her!! We both needed each other. I didn't get to see much of Ft. Lauderdale though because she has no idea where anything is...haha, but we did do some shopping and eating. Doesn't get any better than that! Oh and btw, people in Ft. Lauderdale are NOT nice. Just sayin'...

Quatro-
Do you like Apple Butter? Well Friday I made some Pumpkin Butter! IT IS SOOO GOOD! Here is the recipe I used. I forgot to get a picture of the finished product.



Cinco-
Went to my town's Art Festival. It was nothing special. Besides the beautiful weather, this picture was the only thing that excited me!


Love Halloween!

Seis-
A sweet reminder for your week:
Don't let yourself take hold of the lies Satan constantly whispers in our ears.
Remember all that God has given us, His children, His beloved...
grace; forgiveness; mercy; acceptance; strength; wisdom; redemption; an inheritance; a new heart; unconditional love.

Hope you had a great weekend! Have a great Monday friends!

20 comments:

Nicki said...

Oh my goodness! I've never had apple butter or pumpkin butter... but they both sound SO GOOD. You see, I have an obsession with peanut butter. I am too embarrassed to even say how quickly I can can finish an entire jar by myself.

Jenni@Story of My Life said...

That pumpkin butter sounds delish!!! :) Glad you had a nice weekend!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

yes i LOVE apple butter - but ive never had pumpkin butter. looks good though!!!

so excited about your big trip to LA. you'll have so much fun, im sure!!

Sandy a la Mode said...

pumpkin butter!??!? now that sounds sooo good!! i am a huge fan of apple butter but don't eat it nearly enough!!

have fun in LA and see ya next week!!!!!!!

Natalie said...

wow that pumpkin butter looks amazing!
I wish I didn't get up today too! IT's one of those days I think : ( Hope it gets better for ya!

Venessa said...

Numero Seis is such a great reminder!!!

i hope you have a wonderful vacation in LA!

Rebekah said...

Shopping and eating are two of my favorite things!

Pumpkin butter is awesome and now you're making me want to make it.

Hope you have a great day!

Rachel said...

LA sounds awesome! Hope you have a great time. I have yet to make it out there. Love Art Festivals!

B said...

LA does sound lovely! I've never been but my husband and I really want to very soon.

Amanda said...

LA??!!! I hope you have a blast!!!! that would be so much fun! ummm apple butter is delicous and amazing! :) have a wonderful day....and i hope you feel better! xoxo

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Pumpkin butter sounds AMAZING!

shawni marie said...

OMGOSH I want some of the apple butter right now! That looks so stinking yummy BBF <33

Anna @ IHOD said...

Thanks for the pumpkin butter recipe! I just ran out of some that my sister gave me. It is amazing!
<3

Jen said...

Boy, you're a busy girl!! As for LA, that sounds like so much fun! Take lots of pics while you're gone and post when you return ;-)

Happy Monday Dear! xo

Morgan Paige said...

pumpkin butter sounds soooo good!!

Unknown said...

I love love love some apple butter! I definitely have to try out that pumpkin butter though. Looks yummy!

LA in 3 days? Eeeeek!!! So excited for you! Take lots of pictures for us(and by us, I mean me...hahaah). :)

Kenj said...

Just came upon your blog. New Follower. I simply love your blog.!! Hope you had a great day and an even better week.!

Kristin said...

I am SO making that pumpkin butter!

I'm following from WW!

Kristin :)
Keenly Kristin

Samantha said...

I have some amazing apple butter that my Great-Grandma made, but I've never had pumpkin butter. Although, I'm not a pumpkin fan.

Kim said...

pumpking butter? brilliant!!