Friday, October 1, 2010

Hello October!

*There's just something about this time of year....
I love you October. I love you Fall.*

*This month is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month! Take time to donate or support the fight. Not sure how you can help? Go to the Susan G. Komen website to find ways.*

The lovely Shawni and I shared a glass of wine together last night.... via Twitter. Haha. BBF!



And I just can't get over how stinkin' cute Jax is. I mean really? L-O-V-E!



Have a great weekend friends!

13 comments:

Rebekah said...

Jax is super cute! How long with you have him? I hope you have a great weekend!

Caroline said...

Jax is so cute and sweet. Love the drinks via Twitter!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Awwwwww, such a cute fur baby!

Unknown said...

I love wine nights...hehe. I hope you're having a wonderful Friday Michelle! :)

Lindsey said...

i love your twittering date - so much fun!

shawni marie said...

Aww, I adore you Michelle <3

Kristin said...

Your new baby is so incredibly adorable! And what a great idea...sharing wine together even when you're miles apart. That's a great bloggy friend idea!

Anonymous said...

I love fall...so glad it's here! Drink a glass of wine for the pregnant chick. ;)

Emily Anne Carson said...

Hey beautiful!
It's going to be a great month.
Maybe the best month ever.
Here's to a fabulous October - filled with laughter, love and lots of smiles!

Celeste said...

How adorable that you had a wine date via twitter! I'm hoping to have a wine and cheese night soon this week :)

Sandy a la Mode said...

awww you and shawni are sooo cute!! we should all have a virtual wine/cocktails party sometime heheh! :D

The Kid In The Front Row said...

Happy October!

Venessa said...

I love that you posted something about Breast Cancer awareness month! I just passed out pencils that I bought that are pink!