Tuesday, October 12, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge- Day 1 & 2

I have finally decided to do the 30 Day Blog Challenge! You can join in too over at Katie's blog!

Day 1: Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts

I have a lot of new followers so I thought this a great opportunity! My name is Michelle and I am a daughter of Christ, a lover of love and cupcakes, the littlest things mean the most to me, I am amazed each day by the Grace and love of God, and I recently became a mother to the sweetest little fur baby ever.



1. If I were to ever escape anywhere it would be to the beach. There is some weird connection my heart has to having my toes in the sand listening to the sounds of crashing waves and the sun rays beaming down on me. It is my heaven on earth.
2. I am the oldest of 4 siblings.
3. I am a quarter Mexican!
4. Slightly addicted to chocolate, froyo, and Dr. Pepper.
5. I am a Kappa Delta. AOT.
6. I am very random. I do random things, I say random things, I buy random and spontaneously things.
7. I am a very picky eater.
8. I find pure enjoyment from cycling. It is my way of enjoying nature as I am not an outdoorsy kind of girl.
9. I have an extreme interest in learning to shoot a gun. I hope to own one someday.
10. I have never had to have my wisdom teeth out. I have only one. I will stay wise forever...muahaha.
11. When I get really excited I tend to jump or scream like a little girl.
12. I am a giver of gifts. It is my way of showing I care for you and/or love you. It's my "love language".
13. I love college football. I bleed scarlet and grey. Go Buckeyes!
14. My sister and I were adopted.
15. I haven't seen my natural hair color in about 8 or 9 years.

Day 2: Meaning Behind Your Blog Name

Michabella is a nickname I was given from my dear friend Amanda. I fell in love with it and chose to use it as my blog name. If my dream of owning a cupcake shop comes true, it will also be the name of my cupcakery. Living a Life of Love comes from the greatest fruit of the Spirit... LOVE. Every day I strive to live a life of love. We are nothing if we don't have love.

21 comments:

Hannah Nicole said...

How sweet! I love the meaning behind your blog name. Too fun. :)

Rachel said...

LOOOVE it! I'm a new follower and can't believe how much we have in common! I do the "rachel" when I'm excited which includes a foot in the air and a fist extended to the sky. My love language towards others is also gift giving which is why each year i have problems during Christmas--think too much about gifts. Best thing in common: Jesus Christ! So glad I found your blog.

Rebekah said...

I love this! I've been a follower for a little while, but I always love reading things like this.

I'm jealous you still have your wisdom!! And I also want to learn to shoot a gun, but my husband refuses. I think I ask too much. We have 3 rifles in our house and I don't know anything about them!

Meg said...

What a sweet, sweet blog! I'm your newest follower! Can't wait to read more and am so glad I found you as you start the 30day blog challenge!

Natalie said...

i loved learning new things about you! i love gift giving to! My little sister is adopted as well : )
Have a happy tuesday!

Unknown said...

LOVE getting to know you better and HEY! I have not had my wisdom tooth taken out either! We're wise together! Haha. :)

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

I did this this little challenge to a while back. Feel free to browse my entries if you like. It was a fun challenge.
You are so blessed! I had three wisdom teeth. Easy procedure but still not fun!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

cute cute cute picture!

Amanda said...

i looooved learning more about you!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Love love love learning more about you! I think I am going to have to join this party too!

Jasmine Iris said...

aww all those facts made me smile! i am addicted to chocolate too..i just need to stop giving in so much.

btw i love your blog! i remember when you were on wordpress (i think that may be it?) you blogged about my romper. i m glad you found me cause i adore reading your cute little blog! :D

xoxo

July said...

Hi :) I'm a new follower, and I am SO happy to have found your blog!! I have been glued all evening reading old posts, and I am officially addicted :)

http://thelittlethings711.blogspot.com/

Morgan Paige said...

LOVE this!

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

so glad that you are participating! cannot wait to get to know you better!

Anonymous said...

it was sooo great to meet you today sweetie!!!! the cupcakes were DELICIOUS!!!!!! i love you!! xo

Caroline said...

I can't tell you the last time I saw my natural hair color! Great pic!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

i totally enjoyed this list, girl! i love getting to know bloggers better - and i think these kinds of lists do a good job of it. but im all about random some i like randomness like this. love it!

BARBIE said...

So glad you decided to join in the fun! I am excited to learn more about you. I love the meaning of your blog name!

Lindsey said...

where were you a KD at? and of course that i love your LOVE for the buckeyes!
can't wait for what the next 30 days to get to learn more about you!

Jenni@Story of My Life said...

Really looking forward to getting to know you better the next 30 days, Michelle! :)

Salma said...

I like your blog name!

dreampuddleoflove.blogspot.com

xx