Monday, October 18, 2010

Playing Catchup

Here are Days 5, 6, 7, 8 of the 30 Day Blog Challenge:

Day 5: Your Siblings


(me-25, Madison-13, Dad, Daniel-19, Mom, Ashley-23)

Each one of us are different but together we are a family. Love them.
And yes, the little brothers are not so little.


Me and my big sis, Jessica (the one I went to see in Ft Lauderdale). I love her. We have recently gotten really close. Being in a sorority...be it just a year... was one of the best decisions I made. I love my Kappa Delta sisters...esp my big!

Day 6: A picture of something that makes you happy


Clearly you can see that the Dr, Dr. Pepper that is, makes me happy.

Day 7: Favorite Movies

Pride & Prejudice
Grease
Grandma's Boy
Shawshank Redemption
ELF
The Polar Express
Twilight Saga
Harry Potter Movies
Serendipity

Day 8: A place you've traveled to


The end of July I went on my first cruise (aka 25th birthday present to myself!) to the Cayman Islands and Cozumel. So much fun!!!! I love traveling.

16 comments:

Sandy a la Mode said...

you have a beautiful family doll!! and i would soo LOVE to go to cayman islands sometime, sounds like a beautiful place!!!

Sandy a la Mode said...

oh yes, i need to post up our picture soon, haha!!

Unknown said...

Lovely post and love getting to know you better! Your family looks awesome and ELF is seriously one of my FAVORITE movies....not just during Christmas either. :) Have a beautiful night!

Natalie said...

oh man i can't believe i forgot the polar express on my list! LOVE that movie! How fun you gave yourself a cruise!!! : ) I love cruises but haven't been on one since I was a kid. I think i'm about due!

Nicki said...

Hooray for being all caught up! I love Shawshank Redemption and ELF! They are two totally different kinds of movies, but both are SO good!!!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

cute pics!!! and girl, we have the same taste in movies. can't wait for HP7, right?!

and i need to know...team edward or team jacob? ;)

Amanda said...

i love your movie list!!! you have a beautiful family too! and gotta love dr. pepper! soooo good! :)

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

i have the not-so-little-bother problem too.
love your movie choices!

chloƫ. said...

cute. :]
{i have an almost 12 year old brother...too fun!}
oh and ps. Elf is going to be a Broadway show starting in November and I'm actually really excited about it. :D

Caroline said...

Such cute pics!! I've never been to the Cayman Islands, but I hear they're beautiful!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

What fun to have a bunch of siblings! And even better to be close to your big in your sorority. Me and my big lost touch but I have a "should have been my big" as my best friend

Manda said...

Love the massive Dr. Pepper... it would have been a perfect shot for me if it was Diet Dr. P (my fav. drink).

laurennicolelove.com said...

hey lovie! i will for sure email you the worksheet. do you still use the yahoo "starr" email address?

Ms. Emmy N said...

How fun to have such a big family! And that pic of you with the blow-up Dr Pepper is hysterical! Love it!! Also... I have a picture of me next to that Cayman Island sign from a cruise a few years back :)

Sonja said...

what a beautiful family! :) when do you leave for LA?! let me know if you're in town this weekend- i'd love to get together!!

Kristin said...

In your favorite movie list you have just about ALL of my and my hubby's favs! How fun! Too bad you don't live close for a movie night :-)