Friday, October 8, 2010

FRIDAY!

Oh happy day! I am so happy...for many reasons!

1. The obvious being that it is FRIDAY! This week felt so long!

2. Last night I had an amazingly fun time at my Spin Class. Last night was the first time going to a Thursday night Spin Class. The instructor was around my age and had the best music! She had some intense workouts too. I walked out with my shirt soaked in sweat. Yahhhh. I am feeling it a little today, but pain equals gain baby!

3. It should be a good weekend! Jax is having a sleepover tonight with a new friend, Dexter... (I am petsitting for my friends). I have my Ride for Breast Cancer Awareness tomorrow! Stoked bc it is Trek and I's first cycling event! Sunday I am hopefully going to see my godson Austin and his little sister, Kylee and their Momma! I have missed them a lot!

Austin kissing his little sister Kylee
Finally got a real road bike helmet. Love!

4. Two weeks from today I will be visiting the West Coast! Going Going...Back Back...to Cali Cali! Words can't express my excitement! Btw- My Dad is awesome. God has truly blessed me with amazing parents.

5. Fact: I love Johnny Depp. He is one of my favorite Actors. I absolutely love him in Cry Baby, but love him even more as Jack Sparrow! Did ya'll see he recently went to a school to suprise a little girl who wrote to Sparrow!? Too freaking cute!

Yes, that is really Johnny Depp.

What are you up to this weekend?
Whatever it may be I hope it's an enjoyable one!

12 comments:

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

wow - that is such a sweet surprise for that girl?! is that really johnny depp?! how fun!!

yay for a new bike helmet - and YES for the weekend!!

happy friday, friend. :)

Amber said...

Yay for spin class! Exercise is the best medicine! :)

Have a great weekend girl!

Unknown said...

I am soooo jealous.
Have fun with Julia.
She's amazing!!

chloƫ. said...

Good luck at the race tomorrow! I'll be rooting for you from here! :]

And how cute is what Johnny Depp did? I wish more famous people would get off their high horse and do something similar.

happy friday!! <3

TheNameIsCasie said...

I am SO excited for your trip to Cali!! I am seriously L-O-V-ing it out here!! And I love Johnny Depp a million times more now because of that story. :)

Unknown said...

I think you're the first person that I've heard of LOVING there spin class. I've always wanted to try it, but everyone always talks about how hard it is!

Natalie said...

you are getting me more and more excited to try spin : ) I'm going to try to pick up a schedule soon! I love that your bike is named Trek...mine is Smooth Sally : )
your new helmet is adorable...way to be safe & stylin ; )
Have a great weekend dear!!!

Caroline said...

Good luck tomorrow! I heard about the Johnny Depp thing this morning. Too cool!

RunToTheFinish said...

good job on the helmet!! mommies are for sure required to wear helmets

Jenni@Story of My Life said...

Have a great weekend, woman! Props to you for loving your spin class; for some reason, I have severe anxiety when it comes to exercise classes at my gym. I feel like people are judging me! Bahaha!

Unknown said...

OK Johnny Depp just won me over for good -- that is AMAZING that he took the time out to get all made up and surprise this girl. =)
Adore your blog =)

Unknown said...

I am so happy that you're happy! Woo hoo! You make cycling sound soooo fun. Haha. I might consider it, because I really need to get my gut in shape. :) Have fun on yoru even this weekend and I hope you get to see your babies too! Johnny Depp is probably one of my favorite actors too! He is so fine. Haha. You look adorable in your new helmet, gorgeous girl!