Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Blessing Box


Link up and join at Extraordinary Love!

*It's been a month since the break up. It's been a rather bittersweet month. Lately I have felt numb. I don't know how to react to feeling this way. The Blessing? I know God is holding my heart together. He is giving me the strength I need to get through each day and each day it gets easier. I have never been more in love with Him than I am today. I have been give Grace, I have been shown His Redeeming Love. My heart is being transformed. I finally understand myself. I finally understand what a relationship is like that is honoring to God. What a marvelous journey it has been. I am so in awe of Him.*

*I am so blessed with all of you. When the break up happened I was devastated. I felt so alone. And out of nowhere YOU all came and touched my heart with your words/stories, thoughts, and prayers. I have even come so close to a few bloggers that I text and call and can truly call my friends. What an amazing community of bloggers you all are. I can't thank you enough. I can't thank God enough.*

*I have also been blessed with an amazing church family. Many women have reached out and touched my heart this month. I really can't say it enough...I am so very blessed.*

*I am so thankful for having run into an ex boyfriend last night while walking Jax. (He was a good boyfriend, but we were just on two different pages of life. He is happily married now.) We had a real heart to heart about relationships and how they take so much work. Both parties have to be willing to work things out/fight for each other and the relationship. And how important God plays a role in every aspect of a relationship. We both talked about those great books (5 Love Languages, Love Dare, Love & Respect, etc) and they have helped him and his wife and how they have touched my heart. I know it wasn't by chance that I ran into him.*

God is so good.

What's in your blessing box today?

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi darling...I am so glad that you are keeping on the positive side and going strong. I know that a break up is extremely hard, but as everyone has heard all to often...time will heal it all. It's easier said than done, but with your will and confidence...you will prevail and overcome anything. Especially with your tremendous faith. I love that. Your words have also helped me stay strong and positive. So, THANK YOU for your insightful posts and friendship. Have a beautiful day, my dear. :)

Jasmine Iris said...

I am so glad you are stayingstrong! Break ups always suck and are hard. I just want to give you a giant hug and some hot chocolate. I see your tweets and it makesmy heart feel for you. I've beenpraying that things will look up for you and you soon will be content. I am also gladGod is working in your heart.<3

My blessings seem to be the job I recently landed. I no longer have to be stressed out. :)

Xoxoxo

Amanda said...

thinking of you michelle! and amen....God is so good! :)
with love,
amanda

Lindsey said...

what a beautiful written post! isn't it weird that God works in mysterious ways... i'm glad that you are seeing it!

Natalie said...

i'm so glad you can see the blessings God is providing you in the middle of a huge storm! He is always working, isn't He?! It sounds like you are just surrounded with tons of amazing people--what a blessed lady you are! : ) I hope the rest of your day is super blessed!!! Thanks for joining : )

Ms. Emmy N said...

Wow what a powerful run in that must have been, things really do happen for a reason, and I am so happy to hear you making sense out of everything and growing through the pain. Amazing blessings!

chloƫ. said...

I love when you can see God's blessing amidst life's struggles. Some of the things I'm most grateful for are things God has taken away. Stay strong Michelle!!

Venessa said...

Thank you for sharing all of these wonderful blessings! I love how he is working in your life and that you are willing to share it with us all! have a wonderful wednesday!

Blair McLeod said...

great post. your vulnerability and open heart is so refreshing.

God IS good!