Thursday, October 28, 2010

Final LA Recap!


Trip to Hollywood sign x2
Visited a Mansion that was turned into a local park (BEAUTIFUL)
Venice Beach (very interesting place)
Huntington Beach (where I fell in love with CA)
Touching/breathing in the West Coast beach for the first time ever
Dinner at Ruby's
Hunted for new TOMS
Night out in Hollywood
I may or may not have gotten a new tattoo

Celebrities I saw/met:

I had hoped I would see at least one celebrity... I got spoiled!


Saw this man, Omar Epps, at a stop light in his RollsRoyce. I may or may not have screamed. I am one of those starstruck kind of girls! And a huge fan of HOUSE.


Saturday night I was at a dive bar with Joaquin Phoenix!! (who is not a fan of having his picture taken or being noticed btw. It's cool, I still heart him.) Funny thing is Julia and I were next to him, like literally arm to arm with him at the bar and didn't even realize it til we left!


AND Nick Cannon was standing in line behind me at Burger King in the LAX airport. I got the nerve to politely ask him for a picture and mustered out something else but I don't even remember. He said of course, that he loves Sprinkles cupcakes too, and to have a safe flight. He was sooo nice!

Overall, a great trip. Definitely an expensive place to live. I would have to have a pretty "baller" job to live comfortably there. If I were to ever consider moving there it would be to Huntington Beach. I felt at home there, as I always tell people : my heart lies on the beach. Thanks again to my dear friends Julia & Matt for everything!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

FUN! I always wonder what I'd do if I saw a celebrity. I think I'd freeze. Actually, I did see Lance Armstrong riding his bike in Austin when I was down there. He lives near where I was staying. (not the same as actually running into a celebrity)

shawni marie said...

nick cannon is SO handsome. lol.

Jennifer said...

lucky duck! :) huntington beach is soooo nice, definitely jealous of the people who live there. especially those houses like, right on the beach!!

Amanda said...

NICK CANNON!!!!! girl, i am soooo jealous! :) i love him and i love the movie drumline! haha! that is so stinkin cool!

Unknown said...

Whoa! Awesome, awesome trip! Love that you met all of those celebrities! That is just crazy. I would be totally star struck too! :D Love that you're sharing this with us and glad you're back on the East Coast! :)

Discovery Street said...

thats quite a few celebrities you saw! Huntington beach is the best...my sister in law lives there so its fun to visit.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Let's see that new tattoo! :-)

Campfire Chic said...

You saw so many celebrities! I live in the area and don't see that many of them...or I'm not paying attention? What bar did you go to?

Venessa said...

So what tattoo did you maybe or maybe not get???

chloƫ. said...

Omgoodness AWESOME! Was Joaquin as insane as they make him out to be? And that's so cool Nick Cannon was awesome. I loved watching him on Nick growing up. ALL THAT. <33

Happy Friday girly!

Chrissi said...

that is so fun!! i have heard that about mr. phoenix. too hot to trot, huh? glad you had a great trip, enjoy the weekend! xo

Sandy a la Mode said...

gah!! i can't believe you spotted so many celebs!! i NEVER see any when i go to LA!!! have a great weekend friend!

Jenni@Story of My Life said...

WOW Michelle!! How cool re: all those celeb sightings!!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN girl!!! :)

Mich said...

what is this mansion turned park?? that sounds awesome!