Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Blog Challenge - Days 15 & 16

Day 15: Bible Verses

I am a lover of quotes and bible verses! I have many... but these are my top favorites!

"Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1 Corinthians 13

"Be still, and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

"Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it." Proverbs 4:23

Day 16: Dream House

I really don't have a dream house. There are many I swoon over. You can make any house into your dream home. I seriously can't wait to decorate a house of my own someday! All I realllly want in a dream house is a realllly nice Master bedroom and bath! And a very nice kitchen! I would love for the house to be big enough to invite people over. I hope to be a hostess of parties and get togethers with friends when I am married, so a house accomodating to that would just be great! Def a pool and jacuzzi.


**Today is the last day to enter my TOMS giveaway!**

10 comments:

Venessa said...

Great verses! Love those as well. I would love to have a pool too! I think it is a must when you live in Sunny states!

Caroline said...

Great verses! And your dream house sounds amazing! I hope you get it soon!

B said...

I LOVE Proverbs 4:23! Great verses. :) Hope you have a fantastic day, sweety

Nicki said...

Psalm 46:10 is one of my favorites!

I totally agree with you when you say that you can make any house into your dream home. That is so true! To me, home is not a place or a city. It's people!

Amanda said...

psalm 37:4 is one of my favorites also!! that is one i'm so glad i have put in my memory!

Manda said...

Oh I love houses... could look at them for hours. This is the thing I love... you may think you don't have a dream house BUT He is preparing one for you right now. ;)

Natalie said...

i agree---i don't really have a DREAM house either. there are things i would like in a home but i think a house can be anything you make it : )

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

I think all of those verses are my favorites too!
Your dream home sounds lovely! Being able to host is important! =)

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

aw great verses, friend!

this blog challenge has been so fun to read. love getting to know you more! :)

Dottie and June said...

Great verses!!! <3