Thursday, October 14, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 4

Day 4: Your Parents

I find it rather ironic that today is my parents 21st wedding anniversary and the topic today is about parents!



Not to brag or anything but my parents are the bees knees.

My parents have never stopped loving me...even through some of the roughest years of my life, through all the quarrels, lies, and my selfish ways... they have never stopped and they have always been there for me. I am so blessed to have parents who love me unconditionally.


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!



Love you!

17 comments:

Morgan Paige said...

love this! so sweet

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

aw this is presh! i love it. what a blessing to have good parents that love you for you!

i love the wedding pictures, especially!

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Happy Anniversary to your parents!!

Sandy a la Mode said...

awww love that you included their wedding pic in this post!!!

chloƫ. said...

Aww sweet! You look like your mom! :]

Caroline said...

So sweet! Your parents are so cute!!

Kit said...

This is so sweet! I love their wedding picture!!!!

Unknown said...

You are wonderful.
Thank you for your sweet encouragement, song suggestions, and amazing facebook challenge. I'm doing it, because I know it will help. How long was yours for? I feel as though I should have a deadline.

xoxo

July said...

This is so sweet! They look so happy together :)

Lindsey said...

youre parents are too cute! happy anniversary to them!

shawni marie said...

your parents are so stinking cute!!! i can't wait to join in on all this fun <3

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

I love sweet family! Beautiful post! I bet they are so proud of you! =)

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

adorable pictures and memories :)

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Beautiful pictures, happy anniversary to your parents!

Nicki said...

Hooray for parents! What a lovely wedding photo of them. :]

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

too neat...and many more years of wedded bliss wished upon them!

Brooke D said...

sooo cute!! I am loving your some 80's wedding dress...you look JUST like her!! beautiful!!!