Wednesday, October 13, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 3

Day 3: Your First Love

I sit here and think back to all the boyfriends I have had...
(some I question why the heck I dated them)
All have left me heartbroken.


So who is my first love?

Jesus Christ. Abba. Father. Alpha and Omega. God.


(via)

His love is never ending. He will never leave my side nor will He ever leave me heartbroken. He is the only one who consumes all of me, and holds my heart in His gracious hands. I am always forgiven, even when I don't deserve it. And best of all...HE died on the cross for ME (and you)...

This is true love. He is my one true love. Forever and always.

*Listen to Brandon Heath's new song... Your Love*

16 comments:

Julia said...

You are amazing! I can't wait to see you soon!

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

love it!
<3
=D

Jasmine Iris said...

you are SO amazing and SO inspirational. thank you darling! <3 i love it.

Natalie said...

that is absolutely so so true!!!

Kit said...

love it!

Great blog!

Rachel said...

Amen, sista!

chloƫ. said...

Beautiful. :] And just the way it should be!!

Unknown said...

This is a beautiful post. :)

PS. I get a heavy feeling that all of those past boyfriends weren't good enough for you in the first place anyway, dear. :)

A Wedding Story said...

Amen sister!

Jessi Odell said...

Thank you, sister, for helping me to remain strong and confident of His love for me...and you...and everyone else. I just began reading CrazyLove, as you suggested a few days back and I'm in love with it. I miss you sister and hope to talk soon - I read your blog daily <3

Caroline said...

Love it! Love Jesus!!

Sandy a la Mode said...

you are awesome lady!! xo

BARBIE said...

I love His redeeming love! Loving this blog challenge. It's so fun to get to know more you!

Kelly and Sara said...

Great post :) Hope you are having a great week!

Manda said...

Oh YES, rest in that truth...

Nicki said...

AMEN! Christ is our first love, as He defines love!