Wednesday, January 11, 2012

WILW!




*LOVING* a mini photobooth sesh with Jax last night... 


then getting attacked with kisses.




*LOVING* these two meatless recipes I've made this week. 
Yes, I Michelle have cooked dinner TWICE this week and they turned out great! 
No, the world is not ending. 

{I added an extra cup of whole wheat rice}

{I substituted onion for 2 tsp of onion powder; used a can of diced tomatoes w/green chilis}

{part of my eat more veggies-be healthy 'diet'; special thanks to katiek}



Aside from healthiness... I am *LOVING* my home girl Chels' Girlfriend Cookies. Y'all have got to make some. 



*LOVING* girl time with BJJ. Friday we checked out a new cafe in town before getting a couple glasses of wine. It was so cute. The Vanilla Chai I had was different but sooo good. 



Monday I went over to her house to watch 'Bama dominate
A well deserved win.




*LOVING* this Valentines link up! Do it.




*LOVING* quality time with my boy.

jogging on the trail


sunbathing and keeping me company while reading




It's been a pretty lovely week so far.

What are you loving today??!!

15 comments:

rkjalernpan said...

Love the photo shoot with the pup!

According to Jax said...

I dont know why, but seeing dogs sunbathing puts a smile on my face. I love with my dog, Paisley, does it! :)

Abbey said...

Oh my goodness your dog is so cute! And you have a gorgeous smile :) Happy Wednesday!

carissa said...

if i could any get my honey to love a meatless recipe! : )

Amanda said...

good job on your cooking streak this week!!!!! may it continue for ya! i love that last picture of jax!

Kristen said...

What a sweet looking pup! :)

Natalie and Lee said...

ROLL TiDE!!! :)

BJJ said...

Aw thanks for the shout-out girlfriend. Have enjoyed hang time with you.. need to do it again this weekend!

Love how your fur baby will have photo sessions with you too... Millie knows what those are like for sure :)

LOVE YA! And those cookies.. yummm! I did "reverse" ones bc I only had chocolate pudding and white chips.. they are DELICIOUS! Glad I learned the pudding tip!

Alyssa said...

Cute photoshoot with the pup!

Venessa said...

Love your list and reading your blog again!

Adrienne said...

Do you run with your dog? I would love to have a dog I could run with, when we get one, but I don't see it a lot!

Ginny said...

Loving the photoshoot with the sweet pup of yours!! New follower and hopped on over from Jamie's linkup today.

www.ginnybrumback.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

looks like you've had such a refreshing week! love that photo shoot with your fuzz!

and those no-meat recipes sound soo good! i'm on a no-meat kick too!

Shannon Marie said...

I'm so jealous that you have a dog! :) My love of the day is cilantro jalepeno hummus from Costco! Yum :) I'm a new follower! oxo

Ashley said...

I have to make those girlfriend cookies! Right up my alley!