Monday, January 30, 2012

Miscellany Monday


Miscellany Monday @
lowercase letters


{one} I am miserable today. Every single muscle in my body is aching. A part from my clean eating diet... I started Jamie Eason's 12 week Live Fit program. (aka-weight training) Last year I solely focused on cardio/running so my muscles are very weak. I did forget how much I love weight training! 

{two} Because of #one, my entire weekend was spent being lazy. Sometimes, you just need those.

{i know you're jealous of my tv and bunny ears}


{three} I got to catch up and have lunch with my Big. Love that girl so much. 

{circa 2008}


{four} I signed up for Heather and Katie's book swap and got some great books for my kindle- The Help, Reshaping it All, and Between The Lines. Thanks Kodie! Can't wait to read them!


{five} Confession: I am in love with Green Monsters. {thanks chels} 


{six} I am ready for this week to be over, already. I get to see The Civil Wars on Friday and Miranda Lambert on Saturday, then Super Bowl Sunday! Busy, but fun weekend!!


Have a great Monday, friends!



17 comments:

Amanda Marshall said...

haha I love that you are already ready for this work week to be over.

Please let me know how those books are - I'm in need of a new one!

Lauren said...

Reshaping it All is sooooooo good!!!!! And what a FUN weekend you have coming up!!!!! :)

Rissy said...

clean eating and a new workout regimen? wow ok Heidi Klum lol I wish I had that much will power. It'll be soo worth it : )


CarissaExplainsItAll

Courtney B said...

Lazy weekend are a must every once in awhile! But you sure are making up for it this upcoming weekend! I want to trade places with you... sounds amazing :)
You're so dang cute! So glad I found your blog!

Heather said...

I loved The Help! I hope you enjoy it too!

Shannon Marie said...

So jealous that you got to catch up with your big! Mine recently moved to California and all we get are phone/skype dates :( I too am sad it's Monday, but let's conquer this week! xo

Jennifer McLean said...

That's what I did too, lazy weekend, It's my mom's birthday today and I wanted her weekend to be just lazy so we did NOTHING, it was great!
Best,
Jenn from www.justaddwatersilly.com, hopping from LCL
(newest follower)

siddathornton said...

i love the civil wars - i really want to see them live!

Anonymous said...

OMG I was lazy all weekend too!!!

Head over to my Made My Day Monday Blog Link-Up today! Get new followers and share your story that made your day!!

http://www.angela2bunnie.blogspot.com

Rebekah said...

I've been doing a lot of cardio lately along with some yoga but I think I need to incorporate some weight training. I love green monsters!

carissa said...

weight training is like torture to me. good for you! i could run for hours. but lift weights? yuck! ha ha!

Miss Chelsea said...

You're very welcome! =)

shear indulgence said...

thanks for justifying a week of lazy :) I had one to...now I just got to get back at the running.

Ashley said...

your workout sounds intense! good for you!

you and your big are so gorgeous!!

Catherine Fishback said...

I'm also ready for this week to be over!

Catherine
FEST

Chelsea said...

Great list!
You've been tagged over on my blog today!

Janie said...

I've heard the Help is unbelievable!