Thursday, January 19, 2012

Hold Me


One of my absolute favorite songs by Coldplay is Fix You. 

I now have a new appreciation for it after seeing this:




“She came home from the hospital after her father passed covered in tears. I started crying and kept asking her ‘What can I do for you? Tell me how I can help’…And she looked up at me and said ‘Just hold me..’cause you’re the only thing that can fix me right now.’ ” -Chris Martin on the inspiration for ‘Fix You’.



Fix You by Coldplay on Grooveshark



Sigh.
I love, love.


ps- Happy National Popcorn day!





13 comments:

Rebekah said...

I love that song!!

Heather (Heatherella) said...

I just got the chills!!!!

ps- Doesn't he kind of look like Duke from the side? lol

dottie said...

One of my favorite songs!! Watch this video on You Tube to that song. A video dedication to a high school kid paralyzed in a hockey hit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHE9NI31IN4

Mateya said...

Love that song! It was just played today in our chapel service at work!

Britt said...

I love this!

Britt said...

I love this!

Jackie said...

So sweet! They are a great couple.

Kyla Makay said...

Precious. :)
Ky
www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

Emily said...

preshhh and WHAT?! national popcorn day?!

BJJ said...

Good song! I love this post.

Ohhhh, Gwyneth.

Ashley said...

had no idea about this story....gave me goosebumps! :)

LOVE fix you!

Anna @ IHOD said...

Wow...had never heard that story. That is incredible. This song is also re-mixed by some other artists. They are all fantastic but Coldplay does it best.

Café Moka said...

I love that song.
So touching!