Friday, January 6, 2012

it's the little things





Aisle to Aloha

{link up here}

little things that made me smile this week:


-chocolate coffee on a cold morning

-sweet emails from blog friends

-when someone says "i miss you"

-using my study bible for the first time

-a good book

-a good run

-new boots

-puppy kisses

-hot cocoa before bed

-my bff + her pursuit of happiness
 {go say hi!}

-surprise phone call from soldier boy
#heartgoespitterpatter


what little things have made you smile this week?

11 comments:

Unknown said...

omg so true :) it always is the little things- even text messages from friends saying "hi hope everything is well" :) xo

Heather (Heatherella) said...

Love you BFF!! I wish that you would smile like this everyday:)

KLM said...

Chocolate coffee? Oh boy.... maybe im living under a rock but I have never heard of chocolate coffee and I absolutely loooove chocolate and loooove coffee so this could either be a good thing or a bad thing, for me to try.

Great list and I agree on the good run. It's been a couple weeks since ive had one of those.

Erika @ rouge + whimsy said...

Good book, good run- those are also on my list! :)

Anonymous said...

What a lovely list! :)

xoxo,
Noelani

Jamie said...

Great list. Have a good weekend!

The Morrows said...

I love this! I too often overlook the little things when I am focused on getting through my day. This is a great reminder of things that give me joy or make me smile.

Sandy a la Mode said...

yes yes yes to new boots and hot cocoa before bed! :)

Megan said...

Awww, I love your heart going pitter patter!! : )

his little lady said...

surprise phone calls, a good book, new boots, and hot cocoa before bed are all the best! love this list!
xo TJ

Lindsay @ Hello Hue said...

ohhh, I love this. such a sweet list girl!