Monday, January 23, 2012

Miscellany Monday


Miscellany Monday @
lowercase letters


a. This lil blog is officially 2 years old! (Jan. 21)
Time flies I tell ya. 


b. Getting old is no fun. Currently trying to get an appt to see an orthopedic. My shins haven't been nice to me lately, which has put me out of running for the past couple of weeks. I refuse to go to the doctors office unless I HAVE to. I am sucking it up because I want to run again! I oddly miss it. 


c. Went to see Jason Aldean and Luke Bryan in concert last night. This is the second time I have seen Jason Aldean, third time I have seen Luke Bryan (my favorite!!) He puts on a fun show. 

{she get it from her momma}

lauren and i}


d. I love this boy. I've been in the process of cleaning and getting rid of A LOT of junk/clothes that I have collected over the years and reorganizing my room. I think I am finally happy with the outcome. Anyway, while cleaning I ended up finding my baby blanket, which he is cuddling with.....AND my Tiffany heart necklace... which I thought one of my roommates stole. I was a happy girl to find that beauty.



e. Why are reading glasses so dang expensive?? I wish I had better eye insurance. 


f. LOVE THIS:




Hope Monday treats you well!





14 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a fun concert! Great pictures!!

Unknown said...

I've seen Luke Bryan in concert. I LOVE him. He's so hot! LOL I agree, he does put on a very good show. I have yet to see Jason Aldean. Hopefully sometime I'll get to see him! Sounds like an awesome concert with those two together.

Emily said...

1. I LOVE luke bryan- i went to one of his concerts and it was amazing!! Im dying to go again! 2. I love that verse so perfect!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

You and your Mom are so cute!! :) I'm glad you enjoyed the concert!

Kyla Makay said...

I'm so jealous! I LOVE THEM BOTH!
And you and your Mama look so cute! :)

Stop by and follow my side of the blog-world, because when I reach 200 followers {4 to go!} I will be throwing a "Super Yay" 200 Follower Giveaway Party! You won't want to miss it! If you follow already help me spread the word. :)

Ky
www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

Anna @ IHOD said...

Cheers to 2 years my dear! And here's to another two years! Throw confetti! :)

Carpe Diem said...

Such cute photos! Fun boots lady! :)

tara said...

Love me some Jason Aldean! Can't wait to see him at the rodeo in 2 months!

Heather said...

Love Jason & Luke! Luke was on our local radio station last week and I was surprised how funny he was!

Katie said...

I love your black boots!

Shannon Marie said...

I love that bottom photo! It's exactly what I needed to read today! Thank you! xo

Ashley said...

Yay for your blog being 2 years old!

As for your shins.... did you buy your shoes from a running store that analyzes your step? I know that when I was younger I had major issues with my shins, and the moment I strapped on the 'right pair of shoes' for my feet.... I never had shin issues again.

Hopefully it's nothing major and you can get back to running pain-free again. (:

Christina said...

I wanted to go to that concert, but opted for George Strait instead :) Looks like you had fun!

Try compression socks for running. They have ones designed to support your shins. I had a problem with shin splints for a while and haven't since I've worn them.
http://www.zensah.com/shin-sleeve.html

Ashley said...

I've been wanting to see Luke Bryan in concert!! Sounds like yall had a blast!