Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Randoms




-I've been loving this recipe website: Skinnytaste
I've made the Chicken Parm and Chocolate Chip Scones.
Sooooo good!-


-A few of you peaked interest in my white tattoos from my tattoo post earlier this week. I love them, but they just fade quickly into an off white color. The two I have stand for God is the Beginning (alpha) and the End (omega). Here are a couple pictures of the one I have on my right wrist, so you can see how faded they get if you don't keep touching them up:

(the day I got it done; 2007)
Photobucket

(today; barely visible)


-Been loving my bible study group. We are going through the book of Ephesians. It is SO good. Full of great reminders of God's promise, grace and kindness to us all, who most definitely don't deserve it. I am learning so much. I really like Paul and would like to read his other letters in the Bible.-


-Get to see to of Country's sexiest men Sunday night with my mother... Jason Aldean and Luke Bryan!!-


-I am loving all of my blog friends, old and new. Y'all make my day so much better!-


-I am so thankful for this guy. He knows how to make my day better, even from a gazillion miles away.



He wanted me to show y'all his new undies.

{Bahaha. He is going to kill me.}



Have a GREAT weekend!!!




5 comments:

Chrissi said...

hilarious! don't tell, but i totally go those for hubster for Christmas last year.....bahahaha ;)

have a super friday :)

Amber @ A Little Pink in the Cornfields said...

I love the white tattoos! If I ever got a tattoo it would be white because I like how subtle on women they are.

Just found your blog - love it!

Anna @ IHOD said...

That white tattoo is so awesome! And who is this guy?? So happy he makes you smile!

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

bahahaha love it! When our husbands deployed I learned things about those boys I never would have guessed... like that one of them deployed wearing captain america undies just in case he was captured... oh gosh!

BJJ said...

That's why Romans is my favorite. Paul writes great letters :)