Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Midweek Confessions







Hold on to your butts!




-Last night I finally broke down and did my laundry...only because I ran out of undies.


-I almost called out of work yesterday because I just wanted to spend my entire day in bed. 


-I can't help but wish it was April.


-I let Jax drink out of the toilet bowl.
(OMG. Last Fall I took Jax with me to look at an apt and meet my potential roommates dog. Well he wandered off while her and I were talking and what do ya know... I found him... in her bathroom... drinking from her toilet. Embarassing. Luckily, she laughed and said her dog does that too. Phew!)


-I despise dressing up for work.


-I've been so excited to run only because I love my new shoes. Hey...whatever gets me motivated! I ran 3.1 miles in record time last night. Bam!


-I hate working out my arms because the pain the next day is the worst.


-If I could get away with wearing sweat pants, sweat shirts and slippers everyday... I totally would.


-I played hide and seek with Jax last night... and loved scaring him. And then I clipped a clothespin to his skin and laughed my butt off while he freaked and tried to get it off. I love him, I promise.




What do YOU confess today??

11 comments:

Brooke said...

Confession: I save my laundry until Im out of undies too.

Anonymous said...

Confession - I'm a HUGE scaredy cat! I don't like the dark and make my boyfriend turn off the lights at night. And I'm ok with it :)

Emily said...

Haha love them all. Im with u on the sweats and thats pretty bad since my job will be fashion related. Today i confess that i would do anything to avoid going out in the winter bc its just too darn cold

SarahBeth said...

I hate doing my laundry too and usually wait until its overflowing and I have no undies.

Confession: I also have an undies obsession and and a comfy sweats obsession.

Sabrina said...

I always wait until I have absolutely nothing to wear before I do laundry! I HATE folding clothes!!!

I wish I could wear comfy clothes all the time too!!!

AND maybe I should go buy me some new Nike's so it will motivate me to run!! I've got to get on the ball!!!

E said...

First of all, your blog is adorable! I'm so glad you linked up! Second, I can relate to almost every single one of your confessions... Except, I just got new running shoes and they have NOT motivated me (yet). Here's hoping!

Ashley Slater said...

your first confession sounds just like me! I only do the laundry out of bare necessity! haha

xo,
ashley

Beth said...

My sister came over the other day to do laundry because her dryer was broken. She literally had every pair of underwear she owns to wash, she'd put it off so long. :) I think we've all done something like that before.

Run a little for me - I'm too out of shape right now!

Amanda Marshall said...

confession: it is noon my time and im still in my robe catching up on blogs since i have been sans internet for most of the last ten days.

have missed you friend!

Tricia Nae said...

too funny about the running and the shoes. clothing/shoes is a total motivation for me. at least that is why i'm telling myself i don't have the motivation to run...no new shoes. hahah

Gail@Sophisticated Steps said...

Hahaha. I think you have a little bit of "crazy" in you. (In a really good way.) Hilarious.