Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Clean Eats



Would you be surprised to hear that there really aren’t any fitness goals you can achieve without it?
"The above question may seem extreme, but the simple truth is, you just cannot get healthy without eating healthy. You can exercise from the time the rooster crows until the cows come home, but if you make a run through your local drive-through afterwards, you just are not going to get anywhere fast.
Food is the big ticket to good health. If you eat garbage, your body will show it. If you eat whole, healthy and fresh foods, your body, skin and soul will glow with health that gives you endless energy." -Tiffany @ The Gracious Pantry
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a lifestyle change. Y'all may have to clean out your pantry of bad foods, it takes strong will, etc, but if I can do it, you can too. Y'all, I am lazy when it comes to making dinner. It's.... not my thing. But, I have found some great websites with easy and delicious recipes! I have ended up loving putting together some meals!


Favorite Foodie Sites:



Favorite Recipes:
Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins

{my notes: quinoa, black beans, broccoli, zucchini are your friends. I stock up on these. Drink your body weight in water. Cut back on soda!}


This post is to encourage all of you to eat healthy!!! 
We aren't getting younger my dear friends.






9 comments:

Shannon Marie said...

Thanks for posting your favorite sites! I'm going to check them out! As a [poor] college student, sometimes I find it hard to eat healthy because better food costs more! Thanks for this post!

Amanda said...

i'm glad you posted these websites! i'm always trying my best to eat good things. i'm not too bad at moderation....i think! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the links! The Husband and I are working towards healthier eating =) we are pretty healthy but it will catch up with us if we don't make some changes =)
Thanks for the links!

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

ahhhh that's me!!!! =) Thanks for the shout out gorgeous!

I agree - more quinoa, beans and veggies!!!!! I try to convince everyone I meet of that -- and to replace soda with fizzy sparkling water (like la croix <-- my favorite!) and unsweetened tea for a treat! love it!

Mateya said...

I love skinnytaste!

I bought some quinoa awhile ago but haven't uesd it yet because I just don't know what to put it in or how to use it haha!

Sandy a la Mode said...

mm LOVE chicken parm!!

Whim Wham Life said...

So so so good! We are doing a juice cleanse this week, (mainly my husband, since I need lots and lots of protein for the baby)...I love those grocery trips though, when your whole entire cart is fruit/veggies/good stuff! xoxo

Ashley Slater said...

yeah for clean eating! we are doing it and have been trying to since last summer----such a huge difference!

xo,
ash

Kylee Noelle {the blog} said...

i've definitely been focusing on drinking more water lately! Very important stuff :)