Monday, January 16, 2012

True Beauty Files



"The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows & the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years." 
~ Audrey Hepburn


Linking up with my dear friend Anna of IHOD!

My bff Heather and I played around with her new camera this weekend.

Oh, and Beyonce came along.



 

 {Tops: Target, Blk Jeans: ASOS, Booties: Target, Necklace: Forever21, Watch: Fossil}

Most of my outfits lately have been practically all Old Navy or Target. I love it. I can't afford the lifestyle of clothing I use to be able to. Initially I was real upset about this, but then I found ways to still keep style without breaking my wallet! 




16 comments:

Katie said...

I love your shoes!!

Anna @ IHOD said...

Oh my goodness girl. You are just beautiful. this is totally something I would wear. Those shoes are fantastic. Have been loving ON lately. I fixed the linky tool so you can link this post up! Thanks for being a part of it friend!

Heather (Heatherella) said...

Had such a fun time playing "photo shoot" with you! I'm glad that Beyonce came along too ;) She made it into my posted photos too haha

Jamie said...

Love the picture with Beyonce! You look super cute! Great outfit and you are just GORGEOUS, girl!!!!

Caroline said...

Beautiful pics! Love those shoes!

The Morrows said...

Cute outfit and fun pics!

Bridget said...

you're stunning. and a woman after my own heart: target and old navy all the way. i'm all about getting the most bang for my buck.
thank you for commenting on my blog; it made my day!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

you look darling! i also love those shoes like whoa.

OneCraftyFox said...

LUVS the layers!!

Sandy a la Mode said...

you are soo beautiful sweetie! LOVE your shoes! i need to link up to this sometime too!

PCM said...

I am new to your blog, and have enjoyed your posts. I LOVE your shoes in those photos!

Amber said...

Love your style! I'm right there with you on trimming back on what I spend on fashion. But I've learned to shop for good deals and I still enjoy what I wear! :)

BJJ said...

You're always looking cute and sophisticated! And you know I love the bargain shopping way! Love this post :)

Michaela said...

Very cute!! Love your shoes and top :)

Unknown said...

Thes pictures are adorable! You look great!

xo Shane

Miss Chelsea said...

Look how cute you are!