Wednesday, June 15, 2011

FOODIE FUN!

Hey y'all!!! I am backkkkk! 

Atlanta was great! I sure did eat some amazingly GREAT food!! So good it makes me wanna move there. Seriously. I stayed in Buckhead...which I completely fell in love with. SWOON! 

Hope your not hungry because I am about to share some delicious pictures with ya!






Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of my favorite, the three amigo's appetizer {queso, guac, salsa + chips}. Seriously, the best guacamole and queso of your life!! It's obviously the poppin' place around Buckhead because it was a packed house! They are known for their taco's which were equally amazing and cheap and go fabulous with Dos Equis Lager! Score! There was also some wonderful entertainment, ie- people watching. Double score!

{Fiesta Chicken & Grilled Chicken tacos}




Top Chef's Richard Blais joint! OHHHH MYYYY GOSSHHH! What a treat for your taste buds! Very unique and definitely a place all should visit at least once. 

The booths! So retro inside!

I got the Mushroom/Swiss Burger...the cheese was Swiss Foam! The fries were so so good!

Heather got the Pork Chorizo-love the presentation. The best was the cherry tomato salad!

They also had Dr. Pepper... in a glass bottle!!! #awesome

Okay, but REALLY the best was the Nutella & Roasted Marshmellow milkshake!! 

I am craving one as I write this... #delivertoflplease

Inman Park's Best Kept Secret

  

Came here for brunch on Sunday and what a fabulous little place!!! I personally didn't like what I got but you can't go wrong with bottomless bellini's and mimosa's for $10!

I got an egg/tomato/bacon croissant sandwich!  

With some yummy fruit!

 What I really should have gotten was the French Toast filled with peach creme. #ilovefrenchtoast


 Wipe the drool from your mouth.

Have you tried these places in ATL before?? If not, you should!

{Mumford & Sons post tomorrow!}

11 comments:

Alisha said...

Oh my heavens! That egg/tomato/bacon croissant sandwich looks absolutely delicious. I'm sure it was too!

So happy you had a great time! Next time I'm in Georgia I'm checking these places out!!

xoxo

Michelle said...

WOW it all looks amazingggg!! So yummy! I need to visit some of these places! Dr. Pepper in a bottle? Nutella & roasted marshmellow milkshake?! So delicious! xoxo

Rebekah said...

I'm so glad you had a great time! All of that food looks amazing! YUM!

Amanda said...

mmmm i want those tacos asap! haha! they look good! i love having soda in bottles! it's just fun! :)

BJJ said...

Yum - I could go for some Tin Lizzy's right now.. it's our favorite place to eat when we go to Buckhead! And Flip Burger is amazing.. there is one in Birmingham so I get my fix a lot :)

Glad you had fun & ate good, too!

Lindsey said...

we have a flip burger in birmingham, and i have heard the best things!! i hear the milkshakes are amazing, and the pictures look yummy!! glad you had fun!!! welcome back.

Brooke D said...

Thanks for making me starving and drool all over my computer- hah!!!

I've been MIA but thinking about you!Love this!

Miss Chelsea said...

I love soda in bottles!! I don't even drink soda but if I did it'd be in a bottle!

Alyssa said...

How random..I JUST found a recipe for a toasted marshmallow milkshake :)

Ashley said...

Oh.My.Gosh. I was already hungry before reading this... and I think I'd like one of everything that I've seen here. Yum yum! That french toast looks to die for. Looks like you had some great food along the way. (:

Anonymous said...

I just moved to Atlanta and stumbled on your blog/this post! I've heard of a few of these place and now I will definitely be stopping in to try them :)