Monday, June 6, 2011

Oh hey-Misc Monday!


Well I sure haven't done one of these in a long time!
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

*I must admit, I continually have to tell myself that I am really a graduate, that I am done with school forever! It feels unreal! After allll those years of school, it's just weird. 

*On another note, I really need to find something to do with my time now....like get my butt back to the dang gym! Seriously, my pants are a wee bit snug. I am really struggling with the motivation to go back. I took a 2 month break, thats hard to get yourself back into the swing of things! #youcandoit!

*Spent the entire weekend hanging out with ma girl Baily! Friday we stuffed ourselves with some yummy burgers and beer from Grafitti Junktion and we saw a local celeb! Lauren Rowe from Channel 6 News. {side note- we are WESH 2 girls}


*Saturday Baily and I baked cupcakes. See her post {HERE}.

{my hands are clean, chill out}

*I wish I could pay back the government, for my student loans, in cupcakes. A girl can dream right?

*If you follow me on Twitter, then you know I am obsessed with the Casey Anthony Trial, I apologize, sorta. I mean, how can you not?! Living in FL, I have heard all about crazy Casey Anthony for the past 3 years. Me and a couple friends are actually thinking of trying to get into court one day to check it out! I mean how cool would that be?!

*My obsession of fro-yo has made a come back. No thanks to the new place that opened up 10 minutes from my house! They don't have Taro, my fav, but can't go wrong with Original Tart! Nom nom nom.


*FOR MY TWILIGHT LOVERS!!!! HAVE YOU SEEN THIS?!?! O.M.G.



HAVE A LOVELY MONDAY, FRIENDS!


ps- I am looking for a couple guest bloggers for Friday and Monday. Let me know if you are interested!!

15 comments:

C Mae said...

Yep likin your new layout and such. :) It fits ya!!! :)

Natalie said...

congrats on being done FOREVER! Isn't it just a wonderful feeling?!

Al said...

Hey Darlin, I am new to your blog, but I think it is super cute and very entertaining :) I can totally appreciate the being done with school - congrats!! Happy Monday :)
And PS - WHAAAHOOOOOOO for the Twilight trailer!!

Unknown said...

sounds like lots of fun! I am going to have to try Graffitti Junktion...this isn't the first time I have heard about it =)
Christina introduced me to FroYo and I am OBSESSED haha!
Happy Monday hun!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

i saw the trailer too! eeek - cannot wait!!!!!

btw love the new blog look. it looks awesome!!!!

choose to be happy blog said...

oh oh! i saw the twilight preview on the mtv awards show last night too and it was aaaaamazing! can i be team edward AND team jacob? because i totally am :)

Georgia said...

i too would like to pay the government back in cupcakes and or chocolate. why not???

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Sounds like a pretty great weekend! I am obsessed with the Casey Anthony trial as well and I live all the way in LA! While I think she did do it, I feel bad for her parents. I remember seeing Dateline awhile back and how people were harassing them. News flash people: this isn't the 17th century and we're not a part of the Salem witch trials. Just saying. And after all of that Casey is accusing her family of sexual abuse? Her poor father :(

Anyways lol...cute blog, this is my first visit :)

Tiffany said...

First off, love the new blog design!

Second, paying off loans in cupcakes is pretty much the best idea ever!!

Third, if you're still looking for a guest blogger, I'd love to do one!

~Tiffany
http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

Chrissi said...

i, too, have an obsession with fro-yo! like something major :)

ps, i want cupcakes every time i read your blog

Anna @ IHOD said...

Can't wait for the Twilight movie!! eee!!


So excited for you being a graduate and all!! geez! Your life has so many great new horizons ahead of you.

Hugs!

Rachel said...

YOHO FROYO! I've actually never tried original tart...might do that the next time aka tomorrow =)
Love ya girl! Shoot me an email if u're not too busy!

Blair McLeod said...

I might be WAY behind in this... but i LOVE your new blog layout!! so awesome!

Nicki said...

Baking with friends is so much fun! I totally agree with you. I wish I could pay back my student loans in cupcakes. Do you watch cupcake wars by any chance?

BJJ said...

Just now catching up on blogs! I love this post. Miscellany Monday's are the best - I need to link up more often, I've been slacking.

I had SO MUCH FUN this weekend. Lots and lots of quality time together - Fri, Sat, and Sun!
Thanks for being such a close and dear friend!

When is fro-yo THIS week? ;)