Thursday, June 2, 2011

Journey to the Finish Line


Long story short...

 It's been a rough journey to this point in my life. I struggled a lot in school. I failed multiple classes. I was so caught up on the socialization part of college. I ended up dropping out. Was forced to move back home. I never really wanted to go to college anyway, but I am glad my Dad pushed me. I decided to go back to school the summer of 2009.

For the past two years I have been working full time, attending school full time and then this year opened a side business. Woah is right.

I AM WOMAN, HEAR ME ROAR!

Anyway.

That all leads me to where I am today... 

Attending a ceremony I never dreamed would be a part of my future.

Y'all I am gettin my Bachelor of Science Degree!

TODAY!

HAPPY DANCE!!!


W.O.W.



Thank you to ALL who have supported and believed in me!

And so begins a new chapter of my life.

God is so good!

23 comments:

Nicole-Lynn said...

God is good! Congrats!

Lauren said...

Sooooooooo proud of you!!!!! :)

nicole said...

congrats! so exciting!

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Congrats to you!!

B F said...

Congrats! And woah is right, you are a busy woman! GO YOU!

and that pic? to.die.for. we want to see more! hahaha

Happy Graduation Day to you! Go out and celebrate! You deserve it!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Congratulations - Glory to God :)

ty said...

We have more in common than I thought :) congratulations!!!!

Rebekah said...

Congratulations! You are awesome!

Unknown said...

That's SOOO exciting! I can't wait to do a post like this one day. I've had similar situation. For real. Too similar, it's scary...lol. I'm so happy for you! CONGRATS again!

PS. Yes...my friends do do odd things to my name. They even start singing the Michelle, My belle song by The Beatles to me sometimes. Haha. Mostly though, my name has been shortened to "Mac". Odd. I know. Haha.

Lauren said...

Congratulations girl! So exciting!!

Unknown said...

yay!! congratulatioins girl!! Very exciting =)

Aly @ Analyze This said...

You are so amazing!!! Proud of you :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations girl!!

Sandy a la Mode said...

CONGRATS sweetie!! i am soo proud of you!! you are seriously doing great things and i can't wait to try your cupcakes in ONE MONTH!!!!!!

OB said...

so happy and excited for you!! congrats! and YAY YOU DID IT!!!

ps. Im in love with your new layout! <3

Tiffany said...

Congratulations!! Love that you went back even after struggling--that's really what life's all about huh!

~Tiffany
http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

Congratulations! What an exciting day!

Unknown said...

Congrats! That is such a big accomplishment,....you have led such a fulfilling life so far! I can't wait to hear what is next!

Lindsey said...

Congratulations and best of luck on your new journey!

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

how awesome congrats my dear. Way to go! I need to get my butt in gear and finish school I keep saying "when the kids are older" eek time will pass me by

BARBIE said...

Congratulations! I am so proud of you!

Megan said...

yay!! congrats lovely!!!!!!

Stevie Leigh said...

Congratulations! That's certainly an accomplishment. We all have different paths, and it looks like yours has been/will be a beautiful one!

Just stumbled upon your blog and love it :)

- S from Following the Walkers