Thursday, June 23, 2011

Breaking The Ice Ice Baby

Perfectly imperfect Jenn
Link up HERE

I have some new followers so I thought this would be fun for y'all to know a lil bit more about me!

1) Tell one thing not many people know about you.
I like cupcakes. Oh wait... Hmm well I am 25 (1/2), I have money problems due to an obsession with fashion/shopping and therefore I live with my parents and have some debt.

2) If you HAD to change your first name, what would you change it to?
If I had to? Probably Makenzie or Isabella.

3) What are your 3 favorite songs of the moment?
Blake Shelton - Honey Bee
The Civil Wars - Barton Hollow
Pistol Annies - Hell on Heels

4) List 3 goals on your life's to-do list:
- Get a big girl job so I can pay off debt
-Get married
-Have or adopt children other than my furbaby

5) What is one of your favorite quotes?
I have WAY too many favorites! So I will share my current fave:
God doesn't give you the people you want, he gives you the people you need, to help you, to hurt you, to leave you, to love you, to make you into the person you were meant to be!
6) Fill in the blank:  If I had an extra 10 dollars to spend . . I would buy __________?
Fro-yo for me and a friend!

7) What’s your birth date?
July 15. It's coming up!!! Hint Hint. Wink Wink.

8) Do you have a hidden talent and if so what is it?
Baking cupcakes. Oh crap, that's not hidden anymore is it? I have always wanted to go to school to be a professional make up artist. I love make up and love making over others faces. Unless you smoke. That's just nasty. I had to make over some womens faces at Clinique and that was pure torture.

9) What do you think of when you hear the word "blue"?
Blueeeee Mooooon. Yes, I just serenaded you. Blue Moon is also a wonderful beer.

10) Finish this thought:  I need . . . 
To use the restroom, seriously. This is really funny because Aly @ Analyze This answered the same thing. Drank too much coffee and water already! 

YOUR TURN!

17 comments:

Jamie said...

You're too cute! ;)
Wish we lived closer so we could hang out! Hope you're having a fabulous day!!!!!! xoxo

chloƫ. said...

Well you do look super cute all the time, so at least something has come out of it all! ;)

And you can give me make-up tips ANY time...I'm awful.

Blair McLeod said...

how are you so cute!!

xoxo

p.s. lots of peeps are guessing my baby will be born on your bday!

Sam said...

We have the same life goals! :)

Anonymous said...

I love Honey Bee and Hell on Heels too! Love your quote, so true! My son's birthday is July 14 :)

Have a great day!

Dreams Do Come True said...

found your blog on Perfectly Imperfect I love your answer for #10 My bladder is the size of a 5yr old boy.

You can see my answers here ---> http://happilyeverafter-tiffany.blogspot.com/2011/06/breaking-ice.html

now following your blog.

Perfectly Jenn said...

Thanks for linking up girlie!
Great song choices and I know just what you mean about having a shopping problem . . .
I did make up for a bunch of ladies a few years ago and the smokers are the worst. They have no idea how much they reek. yuck!
and love your quote too

Rachel said...

I better be the friend u're buying froyo for =)

xx said...

this is a fun questionaire xx

Shelly said...

We have the same birthday! Yay for July 15th!

ashley said...

Yum Blue Moon ;)

Lindsey said...

oooh fun! i did one too! Happy Thursday! PS love the song choices!

Hollie Ann said...

you can bake me cookies any day! i may be the only person in the world who does not like that blake shelton song! i don't know why? i LOVEEEE him!

Unknown said...

Just found your blog through the link up! :) Happy early birthday!!!

Miss Chelsea said...

you're buyin my froyo? You're too sweet!

Ashley said...

I really like that quote. Thanks for sharing! We don't always get what we want... but we do get what we need. (:

Celia Houck said...

oh no! now i have blue moon stuck in my head! lol.