Friday, June 3, 2011

It's Official


{sorry for the poor quality; waiting for the official ones to come out}

I AM A COLLEGE GRADUATE!!!!

Today was so full of drama. 
I had meant to post this earlier.
If you follow me on Twitter then you know what happened. 
Just crazy. 
But all that matters is that I got that diploma!!!!! 
Woop woop!

THANK YOU ALL for the congrats and the love!! 

Love you all so so so much!!!! 

Special shot out to my best friends. Y'all know who you are!

Have a fab weekend!!!

ps- 9 days til Mumford & Sons concert!
{Graduation present to myself!}

15 comments:

ty said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Unknown said...

Awww congrats! You look adorbs:-)

Rachel said...

congrats girl! such an accomplishment!! :)

Megan said...

Congratulations! You look beautiful!

Marian said...

Congrats...such a huge accomplishment!!

Jordan said...

Congrats! So exciting!

Chelsea said...

Yayy!!! Congratulations!!:)

Anna Walker said...

YAY!!!!!! :D
Congratulations! :D
Awesome graduation present to yourself as well!

Unknown said...

Congrats! My graduation present to myself was coldplay! Best concert ever! I'm supes jealous of mumford and sons... they were sold out in omaha before anyone knew they were coming!

BARBIE said...

Congratulations!

Michelle said...

Congratulations! You look beautiful! I love your new blog design too! :)

Anonymous said...

You go Girl! Congrats :)

Rachel said...

proud of you girl!

Nicki said...

YAY! I'm so happy for you! Congrats, congrats, CONGRATS!!!

♥ Nadine said...

Belated congrats to that, girl. That's a bit exciting, huh?

So, what are your next plans?

Here's to a happy end of the week. XO.