Friday, June 24, 2011

Are You Prepared



...for the ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE?!



Crazy right? Let me explain before you go calling ME the crazy one.


Last night I finally decided to get my lazy butt to the gym!
{isn't it funny how hard it is to get there and then once you are there it feels so good, despite the pain?!} 

While there I see this gentleman on the treadmill:

 {please excuse the poor quality for I was frightened and he was running very fast}


What is he wearing and why?!?!

I did some research this morning.

Apparently, he is preparing for the ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE.

Laugh all you want, but this is serious. 

The Centers for Disease and Control has a Zombie Apocalypse Preparedness 101.

No I am not joking.

You might want to check it out.


--------------------------------------------------------------

On a completely different note... 


Don't forget to take a picture of your Sunday's Best and link up for Sunday Best wk 2!!!


Have a lovely weekend!!! 


ps-my apologies if this offends you.

9 comments:

Ashley said...

You can never be too prepared. Ha! This is too funny. At first I thought maybe it was something limiting his oxygen for training purposes, but now I'm totally going with the Zombie Apocalypse preparation. (:

choose to be happy blog said...

oh.
my.
goodness.
gracious

!!!!! i cant only imagine what my reaction would have been!

happy friday love!

Anna Walker said...

Oh my goodness! I just had a professor in college whose masters thesis had something to do with the Zombie Apocalypse. I believe we were all to afraid to ask! You should go back at the same time today and see if he is there again! :)

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Stunned. I'm surprised the gym lets him do that. It would freak me out completely.

Unknown said...

that scares me....actually the scary part is that I probably know that person haha!

Hollie Ann said...

Wow! He thinks he is funny?? He can't be serious?? My bf is convinced all males have a zombie apocalypse plan. I definitely do not. I plan on mooching off of his plan!

Rebekah said...

Haha! I've heard about this, but have never seen proof! Hilarious.

Laura Elizabeth said...

Ha! That's so funny. I think I would have been too scared to take a photo in case he decided to practice his 'zombie fighting' moves on me! You are super brave- and fit now!

Chrissi said...

oh. my. goodness. this is unbelievable!!! LOL :)