Thursday, June 9, 2011

Graduation Present


Thanks for all the sweet graduation picture comments, lovers!

My graduation present, to myself, begins tomorrow!

I am headed up to Georgia for the weekend...



to see...


perform at the...


with my bff...


I am so stoked! My friend Heather and I have discussed how we are going to cry when we see Mumford come out on stage! Heather introduced me to Mumford last year while I was going through that awful breakup. I fell in love with these men and this music genre. I may or may not listen to them once a day.

So I will not be back to blogging til Tuesday! Can't wait to share pics! In the mean time, I do have a couple guest bloggers for y'all!!

xoxo.

13 comments:

Rachel said...

Have so much fun! Enjoy your lil vacay and concert!

Unknown said...

You're so lucky! Have fun.

Heather said...

So fun! I hope you have a blast-you deserve it after all your hard work and stress!

P.S. I like your friend's name:-)

Sandy a la Mode said...

have soooo much fun sweetie!! :) congrats again!!

Rebekah said...

You deserve it sweet friend! Enjoy and I can't wait to hear all about it!!

Alisha said...

Ooohh how fun!! You're gonna have so much fun! Be careful and take lots of pictures. Can't wait to hear all about it :)

xoxo

Brooke said...

So jealous!! I LOVE them!

Miss Chelsea said...

I've never really listened to them... I'll have to check em out!

Have funnnnn

Lauren said...

Have a fantastic weekend!!!!!! :)

BJJ said...

You so listen to them more than just once a day. Haha. How could you not?

I am glad I was introduced to M&S but living in Alabama there wasn't much of a following so I wasn't 'in love-in love' until YOU made me that CD and I was in that particularly strange phase of my life and they made it all seem so much better. So did your friendship! So blessed.

HAVE SO MUCH FUN! Heather promises me she will send pictures. I expect this now! :)

Chelsea said...

The trip should be so much fun!! Time away with the best friend plus your favorite band? Amazing!

Enjoy it!

Rachel said...

my best guy friend just went to their concert in Ashville. He said it was awesome. my hubs LOVES mumford...if you're heading my way let me know!

Ashley said...

What a nice gift! (: I might be a tad bit jealous you're going to see Mumford & Sons... love their music! Can't wait to hear how your trip to GA goes.