Friday, June 17, 2011

New Blog Feature

While riding in the car last weekend headed up to Georgia, I had much time to think (it's a 7hr drive). Mainly thoughts about the blog, where I want to see it go, new features, etc. Sooooo, I have decided to try a new blog feature. I normally don't blog on the weekends-I enjoy being somewhat technology free for 2 days-but this idea excited me TOO much to not do it.

So, without further ado...

Allow me to introduce Michabella's new Blog Feature...




THE DEETS: Each Sunday post your "Sunday Best" outfit and the details of what you are wearing, ie-where you got it from, brand, etc. AND include a scripture form the Bible that you love or heard at church that day OR if you aren't the church going type or can't think of a scripture, post your favorite quote! It's as simple and as fun as that!! 

Let me know what you think about it!! 

Link Up will start this Sunday, June 19. (Father's Day)

(I will tweet a reminder or two over the weekend, for those who follow me on Twitter.)


PS- Don't act like you're not impressed with my Photoshop skills. Kidding. I am probably the only one impressed by it. I am trying to learn/play around a bit more with it since I have the entire package on my computer, thanks to Full Sail.

10 comments:

Aly @ Analyze This said...

This looks like fun!! I'll be sure to link up one of these Sundays! :)

And PS - You did a FAB job in Photoshop :)

Jenn W. said...

Love it. Reminds me of the song Sunday Best by Augustana :) I'll be sure to link up.

Raising Chichi said...

I LOVE it!! I'll be linking up with the kids:)

Jamie said...

LOVE this! What a great idea!!!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

That's a super awesome idea! I usually save my best outfits for Sunday!

Rebekah said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE this!

Kristin said...

Love it! Hope life is treating you well girl! ~Kristin (from Windy Poplars - now from Kristin's Veranda)

Brooke D said...

cute idea and great photoshop :) what is your twitter? mine is bsdeklavs!

Venessa said...

I love the new design of the blog (I know that I am a bit out of the loop and a bad blogger). This sounds like so much fun, I cant wait to see the pics! I need to learn how to use photoshop, I have it and have no idea what to do with it! ha!

Alisha said...

You are adorable. I love this link up! :)