Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday


Top 2 Guilty Pleasures

ONE.

Starbucks. If I have extra money to spend or if it's a Friday and I need to treat myself...I will induldge myself in a Caramel Frappucino- no whip. OR if I REALLY am needing some caffeine. During the week I drink regular coffee at work (it is also healthier that way). It's nice to treat yourself every now and again.

TWO.

Jessica Simpson Heels. Or....heels/shoes in general. My recent purchase...Cycling shoes! (something I never would have thought I would buy.) I look for heels/shoes before actual clothes! I don't buy them as much as I use to because I don't go out as much as I use to! But, I have a serious weakness for all things Jessica Simpson.

JOURNAL CHALLENGE DAY 1:

Here is my page from Day 1. I still have yet to do my cover. I kind of like it blank though.

The prompt for Day 1 was to kind of introduce yourself. This is a "collage" of little tidbits about me! I love how it turned out and I loved doing it even more.


It's not too late to join the Journal Challenge! Doooo it!

Have a great Tuesday!!!
(It's exactly 1 month til my 25th birthday...AH!)

11 comments:

Candace said...

Your journal looks great!

I'm a sucker for Starbucks too! I think if I pass one I need something....too bad it is killer on my wallet!

Sandy a la Mode said...

i dont have a pair of jessica simpson shoes, but i do think they are HOT!!! yes, any heels will do too like christian louboutin too haha!!

Caroline said...

I love Jessica Simpson's shoes! They are so cute and actually quite comfortable!

chloƫ. said...

Not a fan of Jessica, but she does have great shoes! And while I hardly ever pay full price for heels, I find it perfectly acceptable to dish out $90+ for running shoes. Priorities, priorities :P

And LOVE your journal page! Wish I was crafty or artistic.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm Starbucks! I love Jessica Simpson too! Great picks!!!
I love your collage...Can't wait to see more!

Sarah Ann said...

I adore Starbucks. In fact, I need some RIGHT NOW :)

Amanda said...

i also love jessica simpson stuff! my husband got me a yellow js handbag for christmas this year. it is so cute! i don't have any of her shoes yet. oh, and i loved the giveaway!!! thank you so much!!!! it was so fun to get mail! :)

Brooke D said...

i love coffee on a splurge day (geez it gets so expensive if i try to drink it everyday hah!) and shoes... i'm such a shoe girl also!

love love love your journal... i enjoyed the "take a break and have a cupcake" that is just so me haha!

hope you have a great tuesday!

Nocona said...

Love both your picks

Manda said...

Oooo... those are great guilty pleasures.
I also have to put CHOCOLATE & Cupcakes at the top of guilty indulgences.
Yummm....

Lindsay said...

Ok for starters Starbucks is my weakness, oh and Jessica Simpson heels? Dont get me started. LOVE your blog. Stopping by from top two tuesday :)