Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sleepy Deepy

{HELLO TO ALL MY NEW FOLLOWERS!}

I am dragging big time today! I've been so drained lately. My back has been aching a lot so I haven't been able to sleep which makes it hard to wake up and get my butt moving and off to work. It's an endless cycle. I need a massage.

Yesterday my "little" brother graduated!



I loved ceremony. There were some great speeches given by the students. I was rather impressed! The high school has definitely changed since I was there...A LOT of new teachers too. I was actually impressed with myself for remembering the Alma Mater song (I only knew it because I we had to in Chorus)...after 7 years! Wow.

Had a lovely evening with good food and great people! I love my momma's enchiladas and my guacamole! We then had peach cobbler! YUM.

The weather man is only saying there is a 10% chance of rain today so I am hoping to get out on my bike tonight! We will see....you know those weathermen...

**Also...Check out my blog friend Rachel's new Etsy shop!**

Have a great Wednesday!!!!

8 comments:

Courtney said...

Congrats, little brother! Hope you feel better soon, Michelle!

its simple love said...

Ah yes, "little". I have a "little" sister. She is 5"11'. Congrats on the graduation! That is exciting! And life gets busy, it's normal :)

Rachael

Brooke D said...

Look how cute you and your brother are together!!! I'm so glad that you guys had so much fun and ate yummy food. Hopefully you get out on that bike today... Oh and I really hope your back feels better!!

Kim-Anh Nguyen said...

Congrats on the graduation !!!!

Manda said...

Ahhh... YUMMMM
Next time Mom makes enchiladas and guacamole ~ I want to come!
i <3 mexican food

Kristin said...

Oh my goodness, I can't escape food on blogland tonight! We're having a food-themed Kindred Connection party over at Windy Poplars today, so I've been reading those links, and now here I come to visit you, and you're talking about yumminess too! It's totally time for dinner :-) Glad you enjoyed the graduation! My little sis graduated this year too. Such an exciting time, isn't it? *feeling sentimental*

Yelena said...

congrats to your brother! :)
you have a lovely blog :)

Just Sweet Love said...

i love this picture!!! he's so tall-tall and you're so tiny-tiny!

congrats to your brother! yay!!!

love your wedges! xo