Friday, June 25, 2010

TGIF!


(via weheartit)

Hooray! It's Friday!

(Florida Turnpike)


Thanks to all my blog friends who supported and prayed yesterday. I am so glad I went with my gut and drove up there. It was an amazing service because Nikki was an amazing woman. It was so great to see my sisters, especially my "big". The drive was great! Beautiful scenery and I did nothing but jam out to Christian music and worship my Heavenly Father. I am sure I got some funny looks! Haha. It was hard to turn in my rental car this morning because it was so luxurious! I big change from mine and it left me longing for a new car. (sigh) I also went through as many drive-thrus as possible because my car doesn't have a working window.

My boyfriend is so sweet. He said he had a surprise for me. What was it? He recorded Jimmy Kimmel Live because it was a special show with the cast of Eclipse! Love him.

4 days til Eclipse! 1 month (as of tomorrow) until my cruise!!!!

I hope to catch up on all of your blogs today! So....don't blog until I do...deal? :P

Have a great Friday!

9 comments:

chloƫ. said...

I love road trip worship times :) Glad that you were happy for the decision and were able to honor your dear friend.

And you're going on a cruise?! Lucky duck! :)

happy Friday!

Unknown said...

glad you had a good trip and yes thank goodness its Friday!

Carrie

Kristin said...

Sounds like lots of goodness and happiness from your end. What a blessing! Hope you enjoy your weekend thoroughly and have fun watching JKL - what a guy to record that for you :-) Sounds like a keeper!

Sandy a la Mode said...

i LOVE jumping pictures, weee!! your boyfriend sounds very sweet! and ohhh a cruise?? where are you going??? have a great weekend dear!

Heather said...

I'm glad you had a safe trip...although I am super jealous that you will be going on a cruise. I've always wanted to but I get sooo motion sick sooo easily that I'm always nervous I'm going to pay all this money then be sick in my cabin the whole time. Maybe one day. Have a good weekend!

Brooke D said...

yayayyayaya I'm SO glad you got to go and jam out to some Christian music! I am SO excited for Eclipse... wow. yayy for your cruise!! Happy FRIDAY!!

an9e1a said...

My favorite time is when I'm in the car like that! (funny looks and all!)

Just wanted to drop an official "hello" and let you know that I'm reading and that I grabbed your button!

*hugs*
angie

Courtney said...

So glad you went & made it back home safely. Hope you have a great weekend!

Ms. Emmy N said...

Hi, I just came across your blog, and love it! But, I am just so, so sorry to hear of the loss of your sister, I am sending thoughts and prayers your way...sounds like you have a very sweet boyfriend to lean on.

PS ..I love the twilight series also ~ Looking forward to reading more from you!