Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday!

Who is happy it's FRIDAY?!
I know I am!


*If you have decided to do Janel's 30 day Journal Challenge...be sure to head over to her blog and grab the button! If you look on the left hand side of my page you can see it. Looks fabulous! Also, make sure you connect to the journal's Flickr page!

*Interested in helping with the massive oil spill? I am disgusted with the way the government and BP has handled all of this...

You can help by purchasing a BP "Beyond Pollution" T-Shirt & support BLACKND, as well as The Institute For Marine Mammal Studies, which is an organization that is currently rescuing and rehabilitating marine animals affected by the oil spill.


(click on the pic-directs you to the purchase page)


$5 of every shirt purchase goes to IMMS.

If you purchase a shirt be sure to take a picture of you wearing it and send it to my email address: pinkstarr403@yahoo.com so that you can be featured on my blog!

Came across this video (thanks Casie!) & wanted to share it with you all... It'll make you laugh, even when it's wrong too, but it summarizes the BP idiots rather well I think!

"This is what happens when BP spills....COFFEE"



TREK (my road bike) is in with the Bike Dr for the weekend...so...No long bike ride Saturday. I am upset but it's impossible to ride if the chain isn't working right!

I have a hair date with my best friend tonight!!! I am so excited to see her and her cute preggo tummy! Yay!

I don't have any big plans this weekend...I might do a random escape on Saturday...just depends on how things go. We shall see!

Have a great weekend, friends!

7 comments:

Hannah Nicole said...

I LOVE Friday's! The whole weekend is ahead of me and it's sheer bliss...except this weekend is really crazy, because we have our ballet recital (HUGE production) so the whole weekend is jam-packed. :-)

Have a great weekend, as well!
--Hannah

Amanda said...

i think i might join the journal challenge too! i hope you have a great weekend! :)

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Just found your blog. LOVE IT :) Oh and YES, I am beyond happy it is Friday!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness that video is freaking hilarious! I just posted it on my fb:-)

Also about your comment on my blog: thank you!Glad I am not the only one going through this. True friends are hard to find, but worth going through all the not-so-good ones to find!

Have a great weekend!!!

Viva La Fashion said...

i'm so excited for friday. the weekend is always so great! :D

janel. said...

The stickers are now available for the Journal Prompt challenge!! Check it out :)
http://www.etsy.com/shop/YouWillWontYou

Jasmine Iris said...

i hope your weekend has gone well love! <3

the video made me giggly a little.

xoxo