Monday, June 28, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

Miscellany Monday!!! Click on the button to join!

1- This is my 40th post and I have 70+ followers! How amazing! Love you all!!!

2- Watched an amazing movie this weekend...Book of Eli. Denzel Washington is such a great actor! If you haven't seen it...You must.
I also watched Alice in Wonderland. I love Johnny Depp and I love Tim Burton. The movie didn't impress me though. Disappointing.

3- So many things to look forward to this week! Tuesday night at Midnight I am going to see ECLIPSE! And this weekend is a holiday and 4 day weekend!? Couldn't be more excited!

4- I rode Trek Saturday & Sunday morning! I am drained. Hoping to refuel myself today.

5- Sometimes I think pets know when your sad or need company. I had my kitty and my parents sweet (big) pup in my room with me all weekend. The pup rarely will come into my room. It was the sweetest feeling.

6- I am currently reading Max Lucado's Fearless. (I love Max Lucado btw). I have come to realize my one fear might be causing most of the problems in my life right now. This one fear leads to other problems which lead to deeper problems. Does that make sense? It's a good book so far!

Have a great Miscellany Monday!!!

I have a lot to do today. School is killing me right now, but I will try my best to comment back! Just bare with me!

14 comments:

Brooke D said...

Ahh I love it!! I really think animals do know our feelings... It's so weird but so so sweet at the same time. I still haven't seen Alice in Wonderland but I'm not sure I will... hmm it looks a little weird maybe? Not sure haha. Tyson and I will have to see Book of Eli!! I love Denzel... Ohhh and Twilight!! SOO excited for you to see it on Tuesday night... Ahh I can't wait to see it!! So glad you got a long bike ride in... You needed to clear your mind :)

Have a great week and good luck with school!!

chloƫ. said...

Haha everyone's so stoked about the new Twilight movie! I just don't get it. Then again, the most exposure I've ever had to the series was a trailer I saw in the movie theatres once. Literally, that is all. I haven't even read the back of the book.

And Max Lucado is awesome! I was forunate enough to attend his church once when I was a summer missionary in San Antonio. It was crazy how low-key he was..just like any other pastor. His church wasn't even as huge as one would expect. Let me know how you like Fearless!

D said...

I totally agree, about animals knowing how you feel. I've had my dog for seven years and she is always there for me during sad times. It is so sweet. I also love Max Lucado,please keep me updated on that book, it sounds interesting and I may want to read too.

Courtney said...

Hate to hear Alice in Wonderland was disappointing. Boo. I am dying to see Book of Eli and so glad to hear you enjoyed that one, at least. Now, I'm dying to know how good Eclipse is!

Anonymous said...

I really want to watch the Book of Eli. I hope I will get around to it soon. I really want to see Eclipse, but I think I will give it a couple of weeks so I will not have to share the movie theater with a bunch of crazy teenagers. ;)

Uh oh, cross country mountain biking! How I miss that. I think for now I will just ride my bike around town and annoy a bunch of drivers because they do not know how to deal with bikes on the road ;)

Have a wonderful day,
Kate

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

We just watched the Book of Eli as well. It was good! Loved Alice in Wonderland as well. :)

Rachel @ Finding Joy said...

I've been very interested in seeing The Book of Eli. Hmmm..and now I've been reading quite a few good reviews. I think it's time.

Love Max Lucado as well.

Have a wonderful Monday!

Dorcas said...

Agree about pets. My dog can tell when I am down. Congrats on the followers!
THanks for your randomness!

~blessings

Dorcas

Sandy a la Mode said...

YAY for miscellany monday! aren't they soo fun??? congrats on your 40th post and 70+ followers, so cool!!! i still need to watch alice in wonderland! and i am soo uberly totally excited for this weekend, yay!!

Jasmine Iris said...

congrats on the followers! i am totally jealous haha. :]

i loveeeee johnny depp specially as the mad hatter. he did a great job :]


<33

Resisting Perfection said...

The previews for Book of Eli looked great, glad to know you liked it. I agree about animals sensing your mood, my horse was like that and would be extra easy on me when I was riding her if I was having a rough day. It's like their sixth sense. So sweet.

Manda said...

Hubby watched the book of Eli and said it was good... I was too tired. :)
Stilling wanting to see Alice in Wonderland.

As for the "one" fear causing many problems... very common. I think of certain "deeper roots" manifesting in all sorts of "smaller weeds". Until we allow a work to happen and dig up the one causing harm, we will stay distracted working on a the other ones that are basically symptoms.

Chelsy said...

book of eli was sooooo good :) and I wasn't expecting it because it didn't really get rave reviews. oh well- i quite liked it, and I'm glad you did too!

rachel said...

congratulations, michelle! you're awesome! <3