Friday, June 4, 2010

TGIF

Oh how happy I am that it's Friday!!! One of my favorite days of the week...besides Sunday.

Do you have any big weekend plans??

The boyfriend has been a wreck lately so I have planned a surprise evening for him on Saturday night. He gets 3 surprises. It's killing him...and I can't help but giggle (okay maybe im laughing really hard inside) because I know what it's like not knowing what the plans are!


MUAHAHAHA.


I will def share about it on Monday! I will also be revealing the giveaway winner on Monday too! So if you haven't entered, gooo do it!!!
Besides that I hope to relax and hope the weather stops being psycho so I can get a bike ride in!

Have a great Friday & weekend!!!

10 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy Friday! :D Have a great weekend Michelle!

Anonymous said...

Hallelujah! Happy Friday..Short week but it has taken forever!
Hope yall have a fantastic weekend! The surprises sound like so much fun...
No plans for us hoping to relax..hehe!

Have a Blessed day!

Chelsea said...

Your blog is super cute btw!

Sandy a la Mode said...

yay for friday!! that is soo exciting that you are planning some surprises for him!! i am HORRIBLE at keeping secrets from my husband that i usually end up telling him what i am going to do so i can never really surprise him haha!! have a fab weekend! xo

Brooke D said...

Happy Friday!! Woohoo! How fun that you are planning a surprise... Can't wait to hear about it!! Have a great weekend!!

Kim-Anh Nguyen said...

Yay!!!
Have a nice weekend!!!
i love to make surprises too !!! :)

Courtney said...

Oh, how fun! LOVE surprises! Can't wait to hear about your weekend. Wish my garage sale was half as exciting. ACK!

Kristin said...

Hmmm....special plans? Not so much. Just being home and relaxing! Maybe a little shopping too. Sounds wonderful to me :-)

S and O said...

I plan on hitting a few farms markets this weekend; and since CA decided to turned into the worlds biggest oven I'll probably hit the beach too. Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Xoxo
Sarah

Karena said...

Love your site, Michelle! Come see what I have been doing to live a full, full life.

Karena
Art by Karena