Thursday, June 17, 2010

Foodie

Today I feel like CRAP, but im trying to stay positive...

I have been watching way too much Man v Food lately so let's talk about food! I love food! I am a foodie. I want to travel to all the places he has been and...EAT!

Currently obsessed with:

I have been there numerous times the past couple of weeks. I blame my cousin and grandparents for introducing me to this deliciousness.




Lakeridge Winery & Vineyards owns me. The winery is south of Orlando. I really want to take a day trip out there some time to see where my love, Southern Red, was born. I blame my JK+Boyfriend for introducing us. It was love at first....taste.



Almost every night, always around the same time, I endulge myself to this chocolate fudge brownie goodness. It's more of a comfort food. I can never get enough. YUM!

____
Day 3 of the Journal Challenge: Draw a picture of someone you love and write to them.

Not fond of how it turned out, but oh well.


Hope YOU have a great Thursday!

12 comments:

Jamie said...

Yum! Chipotle, wine & ice cream sound soooo good right now!!!!

Charlotte said...

I LOVE Chipotle!!! We just got one last year here in Columbia!! So good!!!

Sandy a la Mode said...

mmm chipotle, LOVES!!! especially w/ a big heaping of guacamole!!

Amanda said...

So it's good to know that i'm not the only one obsessed with chipotle!!! i have probably blogged about that place 4 times! my hubby and i LOVE it and go about 1x a week! lol

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

aw cute!
-kellie

Anonymous said...

I love Chipotle! I strongly believe it cures everything!

Hannah Nicole said...

MMMMM...I love Chipotle--I want some now! HA! And cute picture...so sweet. Speaking of food...I've got a giveaway for a brand new espresso/cappuccino maker at my blog: http://bit.ly/dCvm6l in case you wanna check it out. ;-)

Brooke D said...

I'm so sad you live in Florida because I just know that we would be friends in real life (well blogging is real life...you now what i mean hah!). I'm such a foodie :) Tyson and I just had Chipotle on Monday night.

I hope you have a better day... your journal turned out wonderful!!

alyssa said...

I'm all about Man vs. Food, and really any show about food I can just watch all day long. Whenever we go somewhere I try to find a super awesome "local" place, and that's my favorite thing to do ever!

I love Chipotle too, mmmmm!!!

Unknown said...

i have never heard of chipotle but it sounds like something I would love. I love anything mexican! ooh and speaking of ice cream I had Ben & Jerry's Half Baked AND (yes, AND) Ben & Jerry's Phish Food Frozen Yoghurt for the past three days! They're sooooooo good!

Blair McLeod said...

oh i do hope you feel better soon!

Amber said...

Your blog is so cute!

I adore chipoltes! :]