Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday


Click the button and Link up!!


Top 2 Favorite Books



I use to hate leisure reading.

Until I read this book.

This book moved me in a way I never thought possible. I even cried! This is such a great book. Every girl should read it. Francine Rivers is a great author. Atonement Child is also a great book by FR.

(Redeeming Love is in the process of becoming a movie!)


TWILIGHT SAGA!

Now THESE books got me LOVING to read. I have re-read all of them...3 times now. The first time I layed my hands on these books I was changed. I would spend hours locked away in my room. Oh Edward....
But seriously, Stephenie Meyer is a great writer. The way she describes every little detail. My imagination was opened to new things that I had never experienced before from a book! I was amazed!

I can't wait to see Eclipse!!! JUNE 30th!!

Speaking of...I need to read Eclipse again.

16 comments:

Kelly said...

I loved Twilight! I have never read Redemming Love but it seems to be a popular choice. I will have to add it to my summer reading list. Cute blog. I'm a new follower.

Brooke D said...

AHH You picked my favorites as well!!!! I also love Tuesdays with Morries and 5 People You Meet in Heaven. Have a great day!!

Sandy a la Mode said...

i really need to get back into reading! i'll have to check these out! i do like books that move me and make me cry... i mean not that i want to cry... but that usually means a good book!

Ashley said...

Haha I love twilight ! I can't wait to see the new movie!

Katie said...

Francine Rivers is one of my all-time favorite authors. The Voice in the Wind series got me hooked on her, but I've never read Redeeming Love. I'll have to check it out!

chloƫ. said...

I'm reading Francine Rivers' "A Voice in the Wind"...glad to hear she's an author you recommend!

Jasmine Iris said...

i am def going to have to check into the first book you mentioned. I am such a book nerd! I have a summer list going and I want to start a book club with my bloggers haha.

but thank you for the suggestion darling!
xo

Manda said...

I'm not much for leisure reading either, unless something really captivates me. I do like Francine Rivers... you need to read the Scarlet Thread. It was beautiful.
I tend to weigh down my nightstand with books. LOL :)

Anonymous said...

Redeeming Love is my favorite book! Have you read The Mark of the Lion Series?? I can't decide which I like more!

Courtney said...

Haven't read Redeeming Love yet. Intrigued...

I am a Twilight Junkie. Not sure how it happened.

My Owl Barn said...

Thanks for recommending the book. I have been looking for something good to read. Have a great day!

Helena said...

Kingsbury, huh? I had never heard of her, but so many people are listing her books as their favorites! I think it's a sign.
Stopping by from Top Two Tuesday :)

The Undomestic Mom said...

Ive got to read those!

Unknown said...

i think i'm gonna read Redeeming Love, i saw this book on 3 other girls who did top 2 tuesday!

Kelly and Sara said...

Wow 3 times! I can't even read them once haha

Charlotte said...

I will have to check out Redeeming Love!! Never heard of it! Thanks for the suggestion!!