Thursday, June 10, 2010

Operation Beautiful

I have mentioned before a favorite blogger of mine...Caitlin from Healthy Tipping Point. I came across her Operation Beautiful blog today. She also has a book, Operation Beautiful, coming out in August. AND she currently resides in my hometown of Orlando!

I came across this video via her blog and wanted all of my readers to watch it. It is powerful.



REMEMBER...YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. STOP CARING ABOUT WHAT OTHERS THINK...WHAT THE MEDIA PORTRAYS. You were made in God's image.


Your beauty was perfected because of My splendor which I bestowed on you. Ezekiel 16:14

The only lasting beauty is the beauty of the heart - Rumi

8 comments:

Kelly and Sara said...

This is all so true but I don't think we will ever come together and see everyone as beautiful.

Ashley said...

Great post!!

kalie brynn. said...

I love this. What an amazing truth that we (I) so easily forget...thanks for posting this! I will have to check out that blog!

janel. said...

Don't forget to head over to my blog and snatch up the Blog Button for accepting the journal challenge!! http://www.iheartrunwithscissors.com/2010/06/challenge.html
xo
janel

Dorcas said...

Thank you!

~blessings

Dorcas

Katie said...

Such a beautiful message! Thanks for sharing :)

chloƫ. said...

writing 50 Operation Beautiful notes is on my 101 in 1,001 list :) loved that video!

Annie said...

found you from a friends blog :) new follower!!

i love this message!! don't you ever forget you are beautiful love!! hope you are having a great weekend hun!!