Friday, November 12, 2010

Fashion Fridays



Shoes… Shoes… SHOES!!

I absolutely LOVE shoes!!! Can’t get enough of them. But, I hate spending a lot of money on them. Call me cheap, but I believe that the most expensive brands wear and tear just as fast as the discounted brands do. I wasn’t sure what to write about this week until last night, I took a trip to SHOE LAND! If any of you know of a Shoe Land (or sometimes it’s called Shoe Town) I highly recommend you taking a visit ASAP! As I strolled through the 5 isles of pumps, sandals, wedges and boots I found so many that I’ve seen in recent celebrity sightings. Along with Shoe Land, these are some of the cheaper versions I’ve noticed:


These Christian Louboutin leopard booties Kim Kardashian is wearing retail for about $600. I found them at Charlotte Russe for $35.50.


Now these structured heels are all the rage in fashion. I’m sure you’ve seen them in every celebrity magazine retailing for about $300.

Here they are at Charlotte Russe for $32.50.



And seen on LuLus.com (in different colors!) for $27!



These Aldo shoes remind me of Lady GaGa (retail for $100):


LuLu’s has them for $44!



I also wanted to share with you MY amazing find at Shoe Land last night! I was so excited, I even called Michelle right after to tell her how much money I saved! Ha!

Lulu’s shoes for $31 (plus shipping).



I got them at SHOE LANDDDD for $20!!! SAME EXACT BRAND!



Here are some other websites to find shoes for the perfect occasion:

AmiClubWear
ShoeDazzle
Urban Original
Make Me Chic

I hope this week’s fashion topic has inspired you all to add to your shoe collection! After all, as women we can never have enough shoes ;)

Heather

20 comments:

Rachel said...

I LOVE SHOES! Thanks for all those websites! My husband might get a little mad at you for introducing me to all of them haha but believe or not, we have the same number of shoes...if not, he has more. he LOVES shoes too =)

Marian said...

I love those first ones!! DIE! And the structured heels are a new favorite as well. Thanks for sharing. Happy Friday

Rachel said...

Michelle, just out of curiousity, do you have TOMS boots?

Annie said...

i am loving all these boots/shoes!! and the prices are awesome!!

have a great weekend hun! :)

Cole Franke said...

love the tan ones. so cute!

Kelly said...

I love shoes but since I'm a teacher wearing heels everyday is not going to happen. My style usually tends to lean more towards comfort. I do love the nude heels though!

Rebekah said...

I love this! Urban Original is awesome! I've bought lots of shoes from there.

TheNameIsCasie said...

I LOVE shoes too -- but sadly because of 3 knee surgeries, and incredible lack of coordination and the fact that I get *slightly* cranky when my feet are unhappy -- you RARELY (if ever) see my in cute heals. :( I'm all flats, all the time & I swear if it were legal -- Id just walk around bare foot. ;) Great piece!!

Anna Walker said...

I love love love those shoes you got! :)
They're so lovely!
I love high heels, but I don't have many places to wear them and they make driving awkward! I am just trying to find some cute flat! :)

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

Anna Elder said...

i love LULU's. and ive been wanting those Aldo ones. i wish i had more places to wear heels or were one of those girls who just wore them everywhere. you get looked at a little strangely in oklahoma when you do that. right now im all about the boots!

Anna
www.andeverythingniceblog.com

Ms. Emmy N said...

This post is my heaven!! I haven't heard of Shoe Land, but I am looking it up now!!

Heather (Heatherella) said...

Unfortunately, Shoe Land doesn't have a website to order shoes from. But they are all over the place! Hope you find one near you!

Amy said...

this post is my faaave! more! more!

shawni marie said...

awesome awesome tips! meow.

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

in love with those shoes - esp the neutral platforms! good picks!!

Melissa said...

Hi Michelle! I am a HUGE shoe fan too! Thanks for sharing all your great finds =) I also wanted to let you know that you are the winner of my giveaway! Please forward me your info so I can send the gift certificate your way. Have a great weekend!

Anna @ IHOD said...

ahhh! A girl after my own heart. I am such a shoe girl, but I don't spend a good deal either because I know I will just want another pair or three ;) next season.
Awesome finds!
<3

rachel said...

i love a good deal. and those heels are cute!

Julia said...

I love it!!!

Amanda said...

love all those shoes! i need more shoes. i want to have more styles of shoes...but i'm scared i won't know what to wear with it! :)